Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 5 of the most gorgeous moggiebeasts
08-05-2006, 05:16 PM   #1

Ninja's little friend.

I finally got some pictures of Ninja's friend today. She (I am of course not sure if she's a she or a he) is frightened of me, but she has let Matt pet her in the past...

We let her eat Ninja's food because, to be honest, if he doesn't mind, which he doesn't... Why be troubled? She'll stop being able to soon, and I'm sort of going back and forth on whether or not we should put a bowl of kibble outside for her

As you can see, she's odd-eyed. She always looks sort of dirty rather than white, so I don't know if that's actual dirt and lack of grooming, or just a colour thing...

Her green eye is actually much lighter and green - it comes out looking amber in the photos for some reason...

Catsey Junior

08-05-2006, 05:19 PM   #2

Re: Ninja's little friend.

Oh bless she looks like she needs a good feed, so nice of you to oblige. What's her history? She does look a bit dirty, maybe she hasn't a home?

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggie boys; 1 grey 1 red striped
08-05-2006, 05:21 PM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by honeybunny
Oh bless she looks like she needs a good feed, so nice of you to oblige. What's her history? She does look a bit dirty, maybe she hasn't a home?
Mmmm, poor thing. Most white cats stay white, if not Persil white. Maybe the outside kibble is a good idea - but take it up at night for fear of rats

Catsey Junior

08-05-2006, 05:28 PM   #4

I'm confused as to why you have quoted and highlighted part of my post - are you agreeing or disagreeing?

We took in a stray - we thought she was grey, turned out she was black and white just having no energy or shelter in which to take care of herself. That was my point

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
08-05-2006, 05:29 PM   #5

Poor thing, she does look a bit neglected doesn't she? It's kind of you to let her share Ninja's food Snoof......

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggie boys; 1 grey 1 red striped
08-05-2006, 05:31 PM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by honeybunny
I'm confused as to why you have quoted and highlighted part of my post - are you agreeing or disagreeing?
Agreeing..

Catsey Junior

08-05-2006, 05:32 PM   #7

Oh bless her, is she feral?
She looks as if she would make a stunning cat if she could be cleaned up a bit and taken in and loved.

Catsey Junior

08-05-2006, 05:35 PM   #8

another thought (sorry to be so vocal but she's such a sweet looking cat) but her ears are white by the look of it - if no-one is looking after her then it may be wise to think about getting her into a shelter or foster home because I know of a case recently where a dear little neglected cat was rescued but sadly had ear and nose cancer

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: 5 moggies
08-05-2006, 05:51 PM   #9

awh he/she is gorgeous.

I have a black and white cat and he looks really filthy most times - not through neglect - but due to the fact he loves rolling in dirt and sleeping in coal bunkers - hes a typical boy - so if some-one saw him they might think hes a stray but he isn't.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 5 of the most gorgeous moggiebeasts
08-05-2006, 05:56 PM   #10

I'm planning to go see the ladies who feed stray cats and ask them about her sometime when I can catch them in. I think she might be theirs (Ninja is forever trying to steal their cats ) but if she is their other cat is clean and well-cared-for, so she might just be a mucky pup.

DM, what a good idea re: taking it up at night. I figure if she eats Ninja's food she's eating James Wellbeloved so she's at least getting something decent in her tummy And I don't mind buying extra when it means I'm sure she's not starving.

Health-wise there doesn't seem to be anything wrong with her, and she doesn't eat a lot at a go (maybe a fifth of a bowl's worth but she doesn't come in every day) so I think she eats elsewhere and just comes in when she fancies a snack.