Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
28-08-2023, 08:34 AM   #1

Monday

Hello ladies, all i can say is its not raining at the moment, lol.
The weather is so changeable here.
We are hoping to visit Threave house and gardens today.
Yesterday we went to portpatrick and played bowls again, also had a game of pitch and putt.
Chris plays bowls most weeks and is very good.
We hadn't ever played before.
Dinky, it sounds as if Janna is really enjoying her job, that's great.
What a hassle with the cat tower.
Hope your sinuses are better soon.
Pamela, hope you enjoyed your bike ride the other day.
How is Mia's back doing now?

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
28-08-2023, 08:50 PM   #2

Re: Monday

Good evening Shelley,

Did you manage to visit Threave house and gardens today? Where is it? Sounds like CHris has a talent for bowls! Good on him. Cant say ive ever played either tbh.

Dinky, wee email sent!! Hows thinsg with you? Hope you sinuses have settled down.

Mia's still not quite right but painkillers are doing their job for the most part. Having to do 2 walks in the morning as she is literally just getting taken to the grass to do her business then back in and the get Robyn out. Steven will walk Mia when he is home though. Thankfully i am able to work from home this week to keep an eye on her. Back to the vet Wednesday morning.

Hardest part is trying to keep Mia off the couch and from jumping up at the kitchen door when i have been out or get up in the morning. Steven is back tomorrow night which i am looking forward to. Don't tell him but i missed him and haven't really enjoyed being in the house on my own especially at bed time as i cant have the girls up with me. Was off today for the bank holiday so nipped out and got the girls food as theirs was starting to run low so got plenty now. Had a takeaway fro dinner again as i am hopeless at cooking when im on my own.

Bike ride was great, made me remember how much i enjoy being out on it.