Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
04-04-2020, 01:24 PM   #1

Lazy Saturday

Good afternoon everyone.

I do hope you are staying safe and well.

We had a lovely dog walk today. DOgs were well behaved. OH and i swapped which dog we walked as Mia is strong on the lead and OH wasnt very good at keeping his cool today with her so i took her so he could have a calmer walk with Barney. She wasnt to bad but i have a lot more patience than him! Also went to TEsco to get some bit we needed and couldnt get the other night from another shop. I like the way they are doing it, i would love for it to stay that way!! Not got much else planned for today. Bit of TV, couple of boardgames perhaps tonight and thats it.

SKye has been looking longingly out of the back doors through the glass but wont go out. I sat on teh steps today and she gradually came out with me and sat on the stair. You could see she was curious at the birds but wouldnt leave the security of my side. HArris however, escapes whenever the opportunity arises!! He gets his collar on now and is allowed out for a while during the day but he is never out for long thankfully

Dinky, i hope your cats find another food they like and it doesnt go out of production. I know how fusy Harris is so i sympathise with you! I also wonder where freddie has gone?
Kazz, i had a look online but my local store doesnt have the flowers i wanted so none for me.
SHelley, i hope you are doing well and your pups are doing ok with one walk a day.
Yola, hope you and the family are able to spend some time together in the house and not have to be apart all of the time.

Take care everyone

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
04-04-2020, 11:13 PM   #2

Re: Lazy Saturday

Evening Pamela and anyone else.
Glad you had a nice dog walk and got your bits of shopping.
I walk Kwame because he's the most difficult and I feel I handle him better.
I know what you mean about the shops , it's crossed my mind how peaceful and orderly they are.
Tonight we had a takeaway and then watched my new dvd, Dr Sleep, a sequel to the shining which is my favourite scary film.

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: Colourpoint persian, and moggies
05-04-2020, 04:48 AM   #3

Re: Lazy Saturday

Hi Pamela, Shelley and all to follow,It's Sunday afternoon here and a nice 19 degrees.Been doing washing as usual and watched another Criminal Minds episode on DVD.I just started to vacuum the kitchen floor and lo and behold, my vacuum cleaner won't go.I tried everything but no luck, so just swept the floor instead.So that's the heat pump AND the vacuum cleaner. !!!

PAMELA, Mia sounds like a real livewire. She obviously loves her walks. It's good you are able to hold her on the lead.Lucky you for being able to get what you want from the shops. Everything here is in short supply and shelves aren't being restocked quickly.Brave wee Skye, actually venturing out on the step with you for a bit of sunshine. She's definitely your girl, isn't she? I'm glad that Harris doesn't want to stay out for very long.Miracle always tries to get outside every time the door opens, but as she is blind, we can only let her out under supervision.The others will go out with Janna at night ,which they love but if they hear a noise, they're inside in a shot.

SHELLEY,lucky you having a takeaway, All our takeaway shops are closed because we are in Alert Level 4. Boy, I'd love some fish and chips.I hope you enjoyed your DVD. I, too, love the Shining and didn't know there was a sequel. I'll have to look it up.You guys are so lucky that your shops are peaceful and orderly. Ours are anything but, and people are yelling at the supermarket staff because they can't get what they want. I feel sorry for some of the younger staff. The supermarkets and chemist shops are the only things that are open in the country now, nothing else and people are becoming very frustrated

I hope you are both keeping safe and enjoying your weekend .Are you able to take Mia running with you, Pamela? I guess it would probably be a bit difficult.Hope you got to hand feed your wee robins, Shelley.

Still no sign of Freddie. I wonder if Elliot next door, has put out bait for him? Poor Freddie.

Have a great weekend everyone and stay safe.