Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
03-05-2014, 07:40 PM   #11

Re: Saturday slightly threatening sun

Quote:
Originally Posted by angieh
Sorry to hear about your nose bleeds PP - I used to suffer from massive ones, like my mum did. Had my nose quarterised. Wonder if they still do that?
I think you may mean cauterised, Angie

Catsey Senior

Cats owned: 4 moggies and 1 ragdoll
03-05-2014, 08:43 PM   #12

Bit late today. Went and did a bit of 'silly' shopping this morning. New squeaky toys for the dogs and recall treats for Scout. Dried 2 loads of washing in the sun. Yuk about the nosebleeds PP, had a spell of that a few months ago, seems to have righted itself.

Craft fair on tomorrow in next village so may go to that. Need to make some cards for Mum's birthday, 2 brothers and a friend also have birthdays this month. Need to do a present for friends who have bought an apartment on Gozo to retire to as well. In fact I'd better get my threads and aida out and stop typing! Bye folks.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
03-05-2014, 08:57 PM   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mags
I think you may mean cauterised, Angie
Yes, thanks for that Mags, I thought it looked wrong!!!

FM - do you make cards????

Catsey Senior

04-05-2014, 12:15 AM   #14

Sorry Angie, know you won't get this 'til tomorrow. Yes, I make cards for family and friends' birthdays. Usually cross stitch but sometimes just bits of appropriate stuff stuck together or decoupage. May is a very busy month for me.

Just watched The Bone Collector again, good film. Off for a bath then bed now.

I've just finished a small baby sampler for some friends and a card for the vicar of the church where we have AA meetings. He's leaving at the end of May to another parish so I was 'volunteered' to make him a card. I do the cards for the AA 'birthdays' of those that come to the same meetings as me. An AA birthday is the day we got sober. Mine is 21 November, I was 23 last year. All that for asking if I make cards!!!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
04-05-2014, 09:20 AM   #15

That's brilliant FM and well done for reaching 23 last November.

I really think we ought to have a craft section or thread where we could share pics of things we've made or tips about crafty stuff.

Catsey Senior

04-05-2014, 02:01 PM   #16

I think that's a good idea Angie. I've noticed over the years that a lot of 'cat people' are also very 'crafty'. I think the 2 must go together. If there isn't a dedicated craft section it can always be posted on the non cat chat.