Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
03-05-2014, 08:07 AM   #1

Saturday slightly threatening sun

Well good morning everyone.

Been up a while and plan to pop the shop for the paper in a minute or two.

If this weather turns out as it is threatening to do will be bathing Bella - who appears to have taken yet another step in the emotional settling I know she is a "concerned dog" but she appears to have settled another level down. I know that seems silly but there you are.

Took a lot of dvd's to the charity shop yesterday not so much de cluttering but recycling .

Also thinking of moving some pictures around the house. Not sure which or where.

The surprise 50th party in the week for my friend went well.
May start to make the wall basket/throughs up in back garden too and need to get someone to come and quote for removing an old tree stub and increasing the car parking space in the garden. Surprising how the better weather calls me outside into the garden.

Hope everyone has a nice morning and day back later.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
03-05-2014, 08:24 AM   #2

Re: Saturday slightly threatening sun

Morning kazz and those to follow.

Glad to hear Bella has settled a bit more. It doesn't sound daft, we noyice things like that with Barney even if they are only small changes.

Just back from our 5mile morning walk, wad lovely today. Seen deer and heard all sorts of birds and the boy enjoyed the water. Off out to a pet shop we like for a browse and then no idea what the game plan is for the rest of the day

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
03-05-2014, 09:48 AM   #3

Morning Kazz and Pamela. It's been a rather cold night here, glad my OH covered the seedlings up in the greenhouse, not sure there actually was a frost but brrrrrrrr! I am waiting for my computer chap to phone and start furkling remotely as I have a bit of a problem with downloading transcription files. He said he'd phone around 9.30 - I am ready and waiting! I have transcription work to do too, probably just over an hour's worth and then I'll be FREEEEEEEE!

Enjoy your day folks.

Catsey Veteran

03-05-2014, 10:09 AM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by pamela81
Morning kazz and those to follow.

Glad to hear Bella has settled a bit more. It doesn't sound daft, we noyice things like that with Barney even if they are only small changes.

Just back from our 5mile morning walk, wad lovely today. Seen deer and heard all sorts of birds and the boy enjoyed the water. Off out to a pet shop we like for a browse and then no idea what the game plan is for the rest of the day
Yeah I suppose I am a bit "soft" regarding her but she isa bit of a troubled soul if a nice one.

How is Barney doing with aniexty now?

Catsey Veteran

03-05-2014, 10:09 AM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by angieh
Morning Kazz and Pamela. It's been a rather cold night here, glad my OH covered the seedlings up in the greenhouse, not sure there actually was a frost but brrrrrrrr! I am waiting for my computer chap to phone and start furkling remotely as I have a bit of a problem with downloading transcription files. He said he'd phone around 9.30 - I am ready and waiting! I have transcription work to do too, probably just over an hour's worth and then I'll be FREEEEEEEE!

Enjoy your day folks.
Angie for the first time in ages I almost spit my coffee out over the laptop I have highlighted the cause of my amusement.

Have a great day now my friend.

Catsey Veteran

03-05-2014, 10:10 AM   #6

Oh bit of an update I may go and view a static caravan tomorrow not miles away about 50 minutes just a break van.

Catsey Veteran

03-05-2014, 10:45 AM   #7

Kazz, I'm glad you are amused and also very glad you didn't choke on your coffee. Hope your laptop is OK?

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 beautiful rescues.
03-05-2014, 11:08 AM   #8

Morning girls Yes I was quite tickled by the idea of a chap 'furkling' - oo-er, misses! very Carry On

Sitting here with a wedge of tissue up my nostril as having a nosebleed. Must check my BP later. Second time in 2 days after a shower.

Have fun in the sun Kazz, it's still grey here but very still and mild. Glad the doggies seem to be responding to you now, we take on the troubles made by others with our rescues but hope we can put it right, I guess it takes lots of time and trust. A five mile walk Pamela, I'm impressed, glad you enjoyed it

See you later x

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: Colourpoint persian, and moggies
03-05-2014, 11:25 AM   #9

Good morning all. Had a bit of drama today when I managed to blow all the power outlets in the kitchen. I now have no phone, microwave or jug but my son-in-law is coming round tomorrow to have a look .PoshPuss, hope all is OK with your BP. Nose bleeds are no fun. Kazz, good on you for recycling your DVD's. I must start on my decluttering process before we have to move out for EQC in August. Pamela, gosh, a 5 mile walk. You must be very fit.Hope you enjoy your pet shop browsing- it's always fun. Angieh, hope your computer problems are all sorted and you got to finish your work. I'm sitting here in the still damp lounge with Damon Bird on my hand and 5 furry faces at the glass doors watching his every move. It must be torture for them. Have a great day everyone. Hope the weather remains fine for you.

Catsey Veteran

03-05-2014, 01:18 PM   #10

Sorry to hear about your nose bleeds PP - I used to suffer from massive ones, like my mum did. Had my nose quarterised. Wonder if they still do that?