Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 beautiful rescues.
30-04-2014, 08:08 AM   #1

Wednesday morning

Hi everyone! Looks like it's going to be a nice day today, a bit misty but the sun is trying to get through.

Nothing on the calendar today, I may try and get the lawn strimmed later, the dandelions have gone to seed and the 'clocks' are blowing about. I say lawn, a total misnomer, it's just a bit of grass and lots of clover, weeds and moss hanging together but it's green and looks ok when cut short.

April has flown by, the year is going so quickly, it's true that the older you get the faster time goes by!

Catsey Senior

Cats owned: 4 moggies and 1 ragdoll
30-04-2014, 10:44 AM   #2

Re: Wednesday morning

Morning PP and all to follow. Off to a meeting today then bank business and shopping after. Places to go, people to see and bills to pay!

Inky is taking a great interest in some carnations I have in a jug at the moment. He's not trying to eat them he's just rubbing his face on them. I think it's Fecto who has been rearranging them overnight. Thanks Fecto. Keep thinking it's Friday today for some strange reason.

Oho, better go, Swirl is about to pounce on Inky, could end in tears!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
30-04-2014, 11:24 AM   #3

Morning PP and FM ....... nice day here, warmer than of late and blue sky. OH is mowing the lawns and, yes, we have dandelions gone to clocks too. The season is moving on quickly and at last the walnut tree is beginning to come into leaf, it's always the last to appear.

I am waiting for transcription work to arrive and will be busy typing for the day when it arrives! Have a good day whatever folks.

(How's your back FM?)

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: Colourpoint persian, and moggies
30-04-2014, 12:45 PM   #4

Good morning everyone. The rain has finally stopped here but the street is flooded yet again and carpets are now soaking wet for the 3rd time this year.At least it is meant to be fine for the next few days.I've been working from home tonight for a couple of hours and all the cats have enjoyed sitting on top of my papers. Poshpuss, hope you get your lawn trimmed up today.Fecto's mum,hope those bills of yours get paid. It's always a good feeling once you've paid a great big bill..........until the next one arrives. Go easy with that back. Angieh, hope you get through your work and are able to enjoy a bit of the nice weather .Just going to put the cats to bed then go to bed myself with my trusty electric hottie in hand. Hope everyone has a super day.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
30-04-2014, 02:38 PM   #5

After a very foggy start the sun burst out and it's now lovely and warm. Had a senior school visit 1st thing with eldest son today - we're getting close to having narrowed down our shortlist to actual decision-making time!

Then back to office for a bit and off for a company pub lunch to bid farewell to 2 team members who are leaving.

Back in the office again for a bit before early school pick up Wednesday when eldest has a cricket match and I might be passing the time playing tennis with the little one

Catsey Senior

30-04-2014, 10:57 PM   #6

Yuk about the floods Dinky. We live on a hill, thank goodness. Back is a bit better today although when the meeting ended I had to be levered out of my chair! I'd sat too long and seized up. Did 3/4 of the shopping but had to stop, couldn't walk very well by the end. OH hoovered for me, bless him. Got reprimanded for picking up shopping bags!! Gone cold here now, thought it might thunder earlier.

Love a bit of cricket Yola. We both love listening to The Ashes on the radio with Blowers, Aggers, Boycs et al. Would rather this than watch it on telly. We also like playing Boycott Bingo.

Hope you managed to do all your typing Angie. Hope tomorrow brings better weather for all, especially Dinky

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
01-05-2014, 11:09 AM   #7

Fecto's Mum ... I can't abide cricket. The boy is a bit upset at being in the C team rather than the B team but that suits me fine as I only have to rock up for 2 matches this term instead of a dozen!

Catsey Senior

01-05-2014, 12:36 PM   #8

Only like The Ashes and Test cricket, Yola and then only on the radio. I wouldn't go to watch it, would find it excruciatingly boring. Love the commentary of Blowers, etc for the none cricket stuff they say. At least you only have to go for 2 matches, you must be hoping he doesn't get promoted!