Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
29-04-2014, 08:55 AM   #1

Tuesday morning.

Morning everyone.

Overcast and dull here hoping the sun breaks though as I HAVE to get into the garden I am itching to, I have decided the hanging and wall baskets will be geraniums this year - I am recreating the Med in Birmingham now I just need the weather to play ball and get on board with my plan.

My friends 50th birthday is today, there is a surprise party hosted by her daughter and son hope it is still a surprise. She is quite smart and quick on the uptake. And lots of people involved to make a slip up I have avoided this by staying away and only texting...... We have to be there before 7 so just got to decide what to get her now.

Going to attempt to bath Bella today too if the sun breaks through.

That's me done for the moment. See you all a bit later.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
29-04-2014, 09:15 AM   #2

Re: Tuesday morning.

Morning Kazz and those to follow. Sounds like you have a busy day ahead of you with gardening, bathing and parties!! Hope you enjoy.

I'm on the later shift today so heading to work to get some breakfast and then start at 11am. Home tonight for some more training with barney as we are trying to crate train him which seems to be going ok just now. He has separation anxiety so trying to deal with that before our trainer comes middle of may.

Have a great day everyone

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggies
29-04-2014, 12:23 PM   #3

Hello all,
wet and gloomy here, the cats are very grumpy! Kazz, I hope the surprise stays a surprise and is enjoyed. My OH has warned me that if I ever throw him surprise party he will walk out!
Hope the Barney training goes well Pamela.
I'm quite excited as I had an interview for some freelance work yesterday and just got the call to say I've got the work. Phew, my first bit of freelance work - it's a relief to know I can get it.

Catsey Senior

Cats owned: 4 moggies and 1 ragdoll
29-04-2014, 12:42 PM   #4

Afternoon all. My OH would go nuts if we had a surprise party! Great news about your freelance work CS. I think you are extremely brave. Love geraniums Kazz. Ours need replacing, they are quite old now. Gone for double begonias in a big way this year. Had great success with them last year.

Pamela, I know you're not that near but I have a friend in Castel Douglas who does animal communication. She is very good, she did wonders for our Big Foozy when we got him. She was working off a photograph but she still could tell how sad he was. Her name is Elaine Easton Murdoch. If Barney is anxious she may be able to help.

Bit overcast here. Back a bit better, taking less painkillers which is always a good thing. Still taking it very easy though.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 beautiful rescues.
29-04-2014, 01:42 PM   #5

Hi folks! It's a sunny afternoon here after a rather grey dismal start. Caught up on my laundry and will iron later, as some of you ladies have advised I've really cut down on the amount by just folding and pressing when warm off the rads or out of the TD.

Just had lunch, tried to open a can of salmon to make sandwiches but failed miserably with three can openers and after a cut finger I gave up and threw it out! Ham and cheese again!

Ceri has a barber shop appointment this afternoon so will go for a walk after that, need the exercise. Hope everything ok with you all, see you later x

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
29-04-2014, 02:33 PM   #6

Thanks fectos mum. We went to a gun dog trainer there. It's 2.5hours drive from us. We are crate training him so will see how he gets on with that

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
29-04-2014, 03:36 PM   #7

Afternoon! We just had a massive downpour but it's cleared now and a bit brighter if not exactly sunny. Went to take some office paperwork to a storage place earlier and found it a very strange experience. Felt like we were walking though corridors below decks on a ship And for those who have seen I Robot, we were also expecting cyborgs to be standing in the container room when we opened the door

CS - it's a really great feeling when you get your first freelance job isn't it?!?! Just make sure you dot i's and cross t's in respect of agreeing costs etc as clients can sometimes be a bit wriggly with freelancers.