Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
20-04-2014, 11:15 AM   #1

Easter Sunday

Happy Easter to everyone!

Sadly, a wet and very overcast day here today and cold. But OH is making a start with roast pork, crackling, apple sauce, roast pots and veg ......... and there will be wine, so things will soon warm up.

Had my first wee bit of chocolate since the beginning of Lent - wasn't as nice as I'd hoped, perhaps I'm losing my liking for chocolate????

Have a good day all - hope those bunnies are all hopping with joy

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
20-04-2014, 12:10 PM   #2

Re: Easter Sunday

Hoppy Easter to you all,lol
Bright and sunny but still a bit chilly here.
Sat outside reading after our beach walk.

Catsey Senior

Cats owned: 4 moggies and 1 ragdoll
20-04-2014, 12:26 PM   #3

Happy Easter to all. Cold here and windy. Not a nice day to be out. No Easter eggs to eat but I have chocolate. Looking forward to Endeavour tonight, last one, boo hoo.
Hoping for better weather after next week so we can make the trip to Lytham with the dogs. Scout will love it. Wish we lived near the sea. Used to live in Borth, Ceredigion right on the beach. My collie, Jess, loved it. Not too good in the summer though, population rose by the thousands. Roll on the sunshine.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 beautiful rescues.
20-04-2014, 03:17 PM   #4

Happy Easter to you all

We had a thunderstorm earlier, about 1pm just as we travelled to my parents for lunch, it's blown over now and it's fresher. I'm still feeling a bit jet lagged and out of sorts but enjoyed my beef dinner. Ceri's watching rugby on Tv now and I'm catching up with emails etc. Have whole Lindt bunny to myself later, maybe when I'm watching The Crimson Field tonight.

have a nice day x

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
20-04-2014, 04:15 PM   #5

Lytham is lovely FM, i too would love to live by the sea permanently.
Nette, enjoy your Lindt bunny
Angie, hope you enjoy your meal and wine
Done two beach walks today and tonight we are going to the local for a pop quiz.
Managed to upload an adder pic, because i uploaded them to PB via FB i think it thought they belonged to someone else so i uploaded them direct to PB from my mobile.
Pamela , hope Barney if feeling better

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: Colourpoint persian, and moggies
20-04-2014, 10:19 PM   #6

Happy Easter to everyone.I went to Mass in the morning then to my sister's for lunch.- she did the roast pork and I did the pavlova for dessert.Hope you enjoyed your roast pork too, angieh.Sorry about the cold weather Shelley, but at least you have a good book.Fecto's mum, enjoy all your chocolate and PoshPuss, enjoy your lindt bunny.That lindt chocolate certainly does taste lovely.