Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
19-04-2014, 09:58 AM   #1

Saturday daily

Good morning all

Really been busy of late and have neglected here well but with a bit of luck and good wind I am back on track nothing major happening here.
Hope you all have a good easter - we all went to my Aunts 80th birthday last weekend really nice time and this weekend I am going into the front garden.
And maybe a venture into the back

Hope everyone is well and good, see you all a little later -

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
19-04-2014, 12:02 PM   #2

Re: Saturday daily

Afternoon Kazz, glad you are OK, missed you! Hope you manage to get around the garden - it's clouding over here and is really quite chilly. Stupidly, I thought today would be good for the washing. Two loads out on the line and a 3rd in the machine. Drying, but not as quickly as I'd hoped. Still, tumble dryer may come in handy again.

Going to try and make an Easter card for my OH this afternoon, using a photo he took of some primroses in the wood. Well, that's me amused for the afternoon. Hope everyone else keeps amused too!

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: Colourpoint persian, and moggies
19-04-2014, 03:18 PM   #3

Good morning Kazz ,Angieh and all to follow. It's Saturday evening here and a beautiful calm evening after our recent flooding.Unfortunately I've spent the day cleaning our flooded lounge but the carpet is ruined. The cats hate walking on it as it is soaking wet.Can't wait until August when I'll be able to leave and EQC will either repair or rebuild. Hope everyone has a great Saturday and a wonderfully relaxing Easter with lots of yummy eggs.

Catsey Veteran

19-04-2014, 04:44 PM   #4

OMG dinky - you are going through it in NZ, I do feel sorry for you and your animals.

I had to resort to the tumble dryer to get things aired, but not bad, clouds considered. Not getting on well with OH's card - had a bit of a battle getting the photo printed off properly. I'm not good at tech that won't do as I want!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 beautiful rescues.
19-04-2014, 05:45 PM   #5

Hello all, nice to see you Kazz.

Dinky, you must have amazing strength to keep going as you do, I think they'd have locked me away by now! Angie, I bet that card will be beautiful, your other half will love it.

Well all the holiday wash has been done, mostly dried on the rads but did put a few things out earlier this afternoon. No real warmth in the sun though. I'm making a chicken curry and rice for tonight then going through the planner to catch up on my programmes recorded while I was away.
The jet lag is taking a while to go, I must try some melatonin tablets next time, I hear they are the business.

Hope you all have a relaxing evening, Dinky, you're in my prayers. Blessed Easter to all. x

Catsey Senior

Cats owned: 4 moggies and 1 ragdoll
19-04-2014, 07:01 PM   #6

Cold here, wind is making it colder. Fecto had his de lugging after his bath. Much cleaner chap now and silkier. Angie, posted article today, you should get it Wednesday at the latest. About to sit down to roast pork, apple sauce, etc. Yum. All cats are asleep in one room or another, all dogs had their tea. See what's on telly and that's another day done.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
19-04-2014, 07:47 PM   #7

evening all.
dinky so sorry to hear you have had floods, hope august comes soon for you.
Lovely sunny day here, we went to wigtown and then newton stewart.
watching BGT then off to a friends caravan for drinks and a catch up.
tried to post a picture of the adder we saw yesterday but photobucket wont let me

Catsey Veteran

19-04-2014, 07:56 PM   #8

Thanks, FM - I'll look out for it next week. Snap re the roast pork, although we are having ours tomorrow. I wish I liked lamb, but the smell of it cooking puts me off for some reason. Crackling and apple sauce, YUM!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
19-04-2014, 08:22 PM   #9

evening everyone hope you ahve all had a great saturday. Weatjer here is lovely.

Been out at OHs mums for a bit, left barney at home to let him rest. Having a day of it with pets today!! Harris went for skye and managed to cut her, so had to try get her to have a look as i saw blood on me, my wall, the floor and table!! she is ok, bit timid today but she will be fine, think he has caught her paw.

Barney s still quite sleepy but also struggling to jump on the couch and get in the cars. Vet check up on Saturday next week so will bring that up then as it was before he got his meds for his infection.

Hope you are all having a great day in the sun and hugs to all our pets