Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 beautiful rescues.
18-04-2014, 07:07 AM   #1

Good Friday. I'm back!

Good morning all
I see you have been enjoying a bit of the Californian sunshine that I sent over for you
I had a whale of a time, San Francisco was epic, the sun shone and we had a blast travelling around on an open top bus and getting tanned. My sis had us there for her birthday bash on the 9th and we celebrated in the local Irish bar, the Boxing Donkey, then we stayed in a cabin up in the woods for the weekend;the whole 10 days just flew. Saw Sister Act the touring Broadway company in Sacramento and went to my first pro baseball game the day before we flew back. Packed so much in. Will post pics later, going to catch up on Catsey news now. xxx

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
18-04-2014, 08:59 AM   #2

Re: Good Friday. I'm back!

Morning PP - welcome home! Glad you had such a grand time, I look forward to the photos. Thanks for the sunshine btw, it's been lovely and is still shining here.

Not sure what's on today's agenda, hot cross buns of course but not sure of other things! Next door where there's a big renovation going on, a man is walking around the scaffolding, he has no roof, expectantly. Wonder if the big steels will be delivered today - that will be exciting to watch!

Have a good day everyone, Good Friday cuddles to all Catsey cats today from me.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
18-04-2014, 09:35 AM   #3

Morning posh and angie.

Posh, sounds like you had a great time!!
Angie, sounds like you have an interesting day of watching!! Dhould take some photos of the roof getting put in.

It is stunning weather here today. Been out on a 5 mile walk already early with OH and the boy. Out at work with OH as he has a wee road trip today. Got the camera with me as we are hopefully taking the scenic route home if he gets no other calls in.

Enjoy the sunshine everyone

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggies
18-04-2014, 01:10 PM   #4

Hello all, sounds like a great holiday PP. I am enjoying watching next door's extension going up Angie but thought the concrete delivery at 6:30 am on a Saturday a couple of weeks ago was a bit much! Hope you get your pictures Pamela.
I am having a cuppa as I've got very dusty and cobwebby sorting out the garden shed!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
18-04-2014, 07:27 PM   #5

evening all, welcome back Nette, glad you had a great time.
Beautiful weather here today, i've actualy been able to sit outside on the decking and read.
This morning we went a walk down the country lane and saw an Adder warming itself up in the sun, will post some pics later. It was quite a large one and the first i have ever seen. Needless to say the dogs were kept on very short leads after.