Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
15-04-2014, 07:44 AM   #1

beautiful Tuesday

Morning everyone. The sun is shining here today and it's lovely and fresh. Heading to work on the bus today and looking forward to the walk after I get off. Got a home check to do tonight. Looking forward to it as I haven't done 1 in a while.

Hope the sun is shining where you are

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
15-04-2014, 01:06 PM   #2

Re: beautiful Tuesday

Afternoon Pamela - hope you have a good day at work and enjoy your walk afterwards and that the home check goes well, fingers crossed for another dog rehoming.

Weather good here too. OH has gone off to play golf and I am minding the doggies. I'm not feeling too good, a bit groggy, so I'm taking it easy with my Kindle and a warm dog on my lap.

Have a good day folks.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
15-04-2014, 03:06 PM   #3

afternoon, sorry you are not feeling too good, Angie, hope your better soon.
Lovely sunny day here, and quite a productive one, Howard has finished putting a skirt around the bottom of the van, it looks so much better.
I have cleaned the interior of the car and that looks better,lol
Yesterday we had a day in Ayr, lots of shopping, chatting to people about the dogs and then a visit to the beach.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
15-04-2014, 06:14 PM   #4

Afternoon all sorry I have been a little absent I have been really busy nothing wrong here just really busy more than normal for me.
Off to work shortly, just got to take Bella out I have brought some compost ready to sort the garden at the weekend. Had a busy weekend this one just gone we went to my Mom's sisters 80th well we went to a surprise party for the family she did not expect at her daughters on Saturday over in Stourport then a family tea on Sunday at her house just brothers and sisters - oh and myself and my cousin who were drivers for the party revellers.

Right got to go life is calling and have a good day all hope to catch up a bit more the weekend.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
15-04-2014, 09:04 PM   #5

Karen,nice to hear from you. Glad Everything is ok, Sounds like you have been having fun.

Catsey Senior

Cats owned: 4 moggies and 1 ragdoll
15-04-2014, 11:27 PM   #6

Well, got bedroom curtains washed and dried. Was inspired by the 10 mile run!! Blitzed the kitchen floor yesterday and washed all the dog bed covers. On a roll now. Must be the weather. Chest xray all clear, being sent to go on a treadmill next. Fecto has had a super brushing, bath for him tomorrow, (he's very grubby). Off to have a bath now after I've done OH's tablets for tomorrow and his last thing at night ones. Fecto is waiting for his supper too. Barnaby is still out, will have a head count before I go to bed. 'Night all.