Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
13-04-2014, 09:12 AM   #1

sunday

Morning everyone.
Look better weatherwise so far.going to walk the dogs then off to portpatrick for the day.
I guess there isnt à quiz tonight : (

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
13-04-2014, 09:50 AM   #2

Re: sunday

Morning shelley, enjoy your walk not sure what our plans for today are. Watching the London marathon on TV just now though.

Pity the quiz has fallen away again.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
13-04-2014, 10:02 AM   #3

Morning Shelley and Pamela. Nice day here too, blue sky and sunny, promises to warm up.

OH has taken Dora to Rally Obedience - it starts an hour earlier today than normal, so a bit of a rush for him to walk the dogs, get back, get himself ready and off. Later I will be taking Monty to meet OH at agility; Monty will have his lesson and then Dora hers. I'll be coming home via the supermarket as we need bread and milk again! Might just take a sneaky peak at the Easter eggs!!!

Have a good day folks. Yes, it's sad about the quiz. I do hope Elaine is OK.

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: Colourpoint persian, and moggies
13-04-2014, 10:17 AM   #4

Good morning Shelley, Pamela and Angieh.Hope you enjoy your walk Shelley Glad the weather is a bit better for you. Pamela, the London marathon sounds exciting. No doubt my son in Nottingham will be watching it also. Angieh, hope you stock up on a good supply of Easter eggs.I'll be getting some on pay day for my grandchildren and daughters. My poor dog seems to be getting some pain now with her leg.It's been looking swollen since it was stitched so may have to make another vet visit. She's still on antibiotics to stop any infection so I'll see what it's like tomorrow.I'm off to bed now. Hope everyone has a great Sunday.

Catsey Senior

Cats owned: 4 moggies and 1 ragdoll
13-04-2014, 12:36 PM   #5

Eating a piece of Easter egg as I type. Washer going again, fine day here. Dogs to go out again soon then housework I think. Poo, needs to be done though. With 4 of our cats being long haired, 3 of those having white tummies, a dark red carpet show every bit of fluff. Seems that cats sneezing on windows seems to be de rigeur in our house as well, thanks boys!!! Enjoy the day folks, summer won't be long now. Hope your dog feels better soon Dinky, poor little soldier.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
13-04-2014, 05:06 PM   #6

evening all.
we did go to portpatrick and had a nice time walking up and down and chatting to prople, the pace is so slow here it's great.
We splashed out and bought pies and drinks and sat on a bench overlooking the sea, lovely.
Chilling out in the van tonight, we have been out the last two evenings so are looking forward to staying in.
Angie, your two doggies dont half keep you busy
Dinky, hope Willow's leg is better soon
FM , hope your housework is done, we have cleaned up in the van since we came home
Pamela, hope you enjoyed watching the marathon
RE THE QUIZ, if we are all keen i will do questions and start it back up the sunday i come home which will be a week this sunday, the connection is better now up here but i dont quite trust it enough to be quiz mistress

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggies
13-04-2014, 08:26 PM   #7

Hello all, it's been a lovely day here. I did some gardening, ran 10 miles, hoovered through (I know what you mean about cat hair FM!), made a salad nicoise (sp?) for tea and am now flopped in the armchair.
I hope Willow is better soon Dinky. Sorry I missed Kizzy's gotcha day Angie- please give her a chin tickle from me.