Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
11-04-2014, 02:53 PM   #1

It's FRIDAYYYYYYYYY!

Hello all ......... been a bit quiet lately, hasn't it? Anyway, I guess folk are busy and hopefully having a good time?

Cloudy now here and a bit chilly after being lovely earlier on. Lots of little things done, can't really imagine where the time went.

Tomorrow I probably won't be around as I am going on a bookbinding course. It is from 10.00 till 6.00 and I expect to be exhausted when I get home! My stamina isn't too good. Perhaps I'll be coming home with a homemade book ... hope so!

Tomorrow is also a VERY IMPORTANT ANNIVERSARY as it will be Kizzy's 5 year Gotcha .... I'll try and get a photo and post a thread today, so she won't miss out.

Hope everyone's day goes well.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
11-04-2014, 05:04 PM   #2

Re: It's FRIDAYYYYYYYYY!

Evening angie and those to follow. It started off nice here but gotten cloudy now.

Happy gotcha day to kizzy for tomorrow. Tomorrow is also oh and I 4 yr being together/first date anniversary couldn't think of a nicer way to share the date than with 1 of our furbabies from the forum

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: Colourpoint persian, and moggies
11-04-2014, 09:31 PM   #3

Re: It's FRIDAYYYYYYYYY!

Good morning /evening everyone. Not sure what time of the day it is for everyone, but here it is Saturday morning. I'm just off for a walk down to the post office where they are holding a parcel for me to collect. The mailman couldn't deliver it as it was evidently too big. Can't think what it is.It's raining here too and will be for a number of days.Angieh, enjoy your book binding course and congratulations to Kizzy for tomorrow. Hope she is well and truly spoiled on her special day.Pamela, many congratulations to you ,too, on your special anniversary. I do hope that you both will do something special tomorrow to mark the day and create a memory that you will cherish. Hope everyone else has a great day/evening and stays nice and warm.