Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
09-04-2014, 09:29 AM   #1

dreary wednesday

The dreary in the title is how my phone desribes the weather and it is right.
Last night we visited the local and had a few drinks.
We have booked a meal in the resteraunt for friday.
Once we have braved the rainy beach I will probably do some writing or maybe read my new book.
Wonder what Nette is up to.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
09-04-2014, 10:04 AM   #2

Re: dreary wednesday

Morning Shelley. Sorry to hear you've got the drears - not to rub it in, but it's glorious here today. More washing out on the line.

Not sure what's on the cards today, but will find something to do, I am sure - there's always housework!

Lovely to see a post from pinklizzy yesterday and to hear about her new bundle of joy. Nice to hear from you, Liz - bet you are just too busy to post here much these days. I'd love to see Imogen and Darcy again though

Have a good day folks.

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: Colourpoint persian, and moggies
09-04-2014, 11:01 AM   #3

Good morning everyone.Sorry about the weather you're having Shelley, but at least you'll enjoy your book.It's pouring down here too. Angieh, you seem to have the best weather. Lucky you, being able to get your washing dry. Fecto's mum, I do hope your poor OH is over his cramp now. It can be so painful while it is happening.I've been wrapping up some presents for my two grandsons tonight. Asher will be 6 on Saturday and Oren will be 4 on Sunday.They are both getting very excited.I'm typing this with Damon the budgie on my hand and 5 cats with wistful expressions gazing longingly at him through the glass doors.Hope everyone has a lovely Wednesday. I'll be off to bed shortly.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
09-04-2014, 11:43 AM   #4

Sleep well, dinky!

Fecto's Mum - re your comments about corks in the bed to aid cramp - I told my OH as he occasionally gets night cramps, especially after he's had a round of golf. Of course, he poo-pood it, but I've Googled and it seems that folk do find it helpful, strange as it sounds. I hope your OH does if he gives it a go. OH did say when I told him someone had said you need about 6 corks, well of course six bottles of wine would help anyone's cramps! Sad thing wine bottles don't often have proper corks nowadays.

I'd be so interested to hear if anyone has tried this odd remedy and what they found.