Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Raggie and BSH
27-10-2007, 08:32 AM   #1

Sat Daily thread

Morning Everyone
Looks like I'm going to see Ratatoulie today I said to Ceilidh I would take her when I came out and Yip its out.
I have the normal household chores to do but most urgent is the litter box Slightly niffy.

Kay I hope the stork brought you some pressies last night.

Everyone that is unwell I hope your feeling better.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggies
27-10-2007, 08:40 AM   #2

Re: Sat Daily thread

Morning Jac, morning all.

Off to order our fence today then we will be broke!!!! lol going to pop into town afterwards and have some lunch.

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
27-10-2007, 12:20 PM   #3

Hi all........ it's good to be back again even though there are three pages of posts to trawl through!

Looking a bit brighter now after a damp drizzly start to the day.
Cassie has been very quiet and off her food for the last couple of days but I think she has got over it now as she's back playing in her tunnel... She will insist on dining out and then suffers for it afterwards!

I hope and the poorly people and cats will be better soon...

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggie boys; 1 grey 1 red striped
27-10-2007, 12:36 PM   #4

Hi Mags - good to see you back!
Isn't it warm today?

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
27-10-2007, 12:38 PM   #5

Hi DM and thanks ..... it's good to be up and running again!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
27-10-2007, 02:43 PM   #6

Back from town where I bought Domi loads of trousers from H&M. They really do brilliant kids clothes, skinny-fit jeans for 4-year olds that he looks really cool in

OH has gone to the hospital to visit Kate now. Looks like she'll be in for a good few days yet whilst they try to work out why her immune system's hit the floor. I hope it's nothing nasty. Low white cell count can mean several rather horrid things (Leukemia and HIV amongst others) but also, sometimes it's been found to happen for no reason!

Once he's back I will be off to London as I'm staying the night at my Mum's. We will then be setting off at crack o' sparrows to drive my elderly Aunt and her belongings to her Polish Residential Care Home in Devon (somewhere near Newton Abbot I think). So I won't be on here probably either until later tomorrow night or maybe even Monday. I think the weather's scheduled to be windy and raining tomorrow which won't be much fun

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 19 Persians, 2 Oriental SHs
27-10-2007, 03:39 PM   #7

Hi everyone.

Nothing much happening here. Leila has still produced her babies so I am kind of housebound. Mind you having seen the weather I am not really that bothered. I managed to seek out to the shop to get some dog food but that was it. Guess that was my treat of the day.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Raggie and BSH
27-10-2007, 04:01 PM   #8

Hi all
I missed the pictures this afternoon as I was on the phone so long to the airways.
Now going in about half an hour. I hope it's good as there is a big chance I may fall asleep.
Will be back on tonight for a bit.

It's blowing a gale here just now and getting quite black. I'm sure it's going to pour.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 19 Persians, 2 Oriental SHs
27-10-2007, 04:03 PM   #9

Have a lovely time Jac.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
27-10-2007, 04:35 PM   #10

It's stopped raining!! Finally! We got 5.21" out of it, which about halved the yearly deficit. I know we needed it, but great to see the sun shining at last; and it's a tad warmer than the last three chilly days...14C now. Did my weekly library run and liquor store stop without an umbrella!
May put in some more crocus bulbs as the ground is wet enough the squirrel may not scent the disturbed earth and dig them up! Other than that, just a lazy day.
Hope all the poorly ones are better.....