Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Exotics,oriential,siamese,& Mogg...
22-10-2007, 03:46 PM   #11

Re: My new job dairy

I have 2 staffies at the mo, and they are the softest dogs around, infact my cats are more aggressive...

Banned

Cats owned: Ginger tom cat/Bengal kitten/Per
22-10-2007, 03:48 PM   #12

i know thank god,Its hard work but i love every second of it,just finsihing my dinner and drink my brew.have a cig,locked the house jump in the car and back to work...

They have dog pen for all the staffs dogs so i shall be taking kia with me i will leave her with the other staffs dogs let them all play whille i work.She is scared of bandit .But there all doing well

when i have got used to working here i shall take some pics for you all

Banned

22-10-2007, 03:50 PM   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moli
I have 2 staffies at the mo, and they are the softest dogs around, infact my cats are more aggressive...
my cats are quite funny as well they bullie the dogs.But they do get on thats the best thing as they are suppose to be emernys

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Exotics,oriential,siamese,& Mogg...
22-10-2007, 03:50 PM   #14

Hope your afternoon is a bit quieter...

Banned

22-10-2007, 03:53 PM   #15

ive been told the afternoons are more busy i have wendsday off as thats the quiets day of the week.

Banned

22-10-2007, 04:09 PM   #16

i know i have to go now guys i will speak to you later on

Banned

22-10-2007, 05:46 PM   #17

well i got to finish early today Yay

After dinner i mandge to take 10 dogs out.Then did some more washing made the dogs tea{the ones with a special diet}Put the eldery dogs in.We have just got 3 puppys in today they are 9weeks old they had been dumped on us.
Shame but we are certian they will find new homes quicker than the other dogs.They will stay in quailtine for 1 week and then put up for re-homeing

I have already taken to one certian dog MAX he remmides me so much of my friends old dog ROCKY

And here is two of my new friends i have met

here is a photo of him and his info what you think??

my name is Max and I am the life and soul of the Dogs Home. I am a 4 year old Cross Breed who is very high on life. I am a very bouncy and energetic dog that loves to play. I don’t have a specific toy I prefer to play with – I LOVE TO PLAY WITH THEM ALL… AT ONCE! I adore playing with other dogs and my last owner said I was very good with children. Another bonus (besides dozens of others) is I am house trained and know plenty of commands, and because I am so clever, I have the ability to learn plenty more. As I tend to be a bit of a puller on the lead (I like to get to places fast!) but if I am wearing my harness I walk lovely and we will be able to enjoy fun walks together. I am an incredible athlete and am able to jump over fences just to demonstrate actually how athletic I am. Sometimes these fences are quite high! I have an outstanding personality and a heart of gold. I love people and hope someday soon someone will recognise what a fantastic dog I am and take me home with them forever. Once you get past my vivacious exterior you will see a well behaved, lovable teddy bear on the inside. Please give me a chance. I won’t let you down. I’m just looking for someone to love me.I get along with cats i love to look after them i like to play with them but not to rough. All my love and sloppy kisses, Max x