Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Cats owned: Bengal
15-09-2013, 12:37 AM   #11

Re: Rebel :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JMPARK
What a stunning looking cat!!
Welcome to Catsey from Joy and Beau

Thank you Your cats are beautiful!

15-09-2013, 12:39 AM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by PoshPuss
Hello, and Welcome!
What a fab looking Bengal, Rebel by name and nature? Can't wait to hear what he gets up to.
Thank you His name suits him for sure! I call him my crazy boy.

15-09-2013, 12:58 AM   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexgirl73
Hello and welcome. What a stunner!!! I'd love a bengal but not sure if I could cope
Thank you He is like having a very curious toddler around the house! I have had to put all the DVDs away because he will figure out a way to knock every single one off of the shelf. As soon as I put them back he jumps up and swats them right back off. Maybe he has something against my taste in movies? If I am cleaning he will jump up on my shoulder and stick his face in mine like, Why aren't you playing with me?!?If he can't get in the bathroom when the shower is on he will sit by the door and scream. I adore it though. I love all his little quirks. He is so outgoing and friendly and a loves to cuddle with me to go to sleep. My kids are 5 and 7 and he gets along with them so well. He follows them all around the house when they get home from school and he loves playing with them. If you have the time and energy getting a well socialized Bengal is a treat. After months of research on the breed and 5 months looking for the right reputable breeder and 5 months on her waiting list I drove 7 hours to pick him up and I wouldn't change a thing

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 lovely boys and a beautiful girl
15-09-2013, 09:29 AM   #14

Wow, he sounds fantastic and you certainly did your homework so knew what you were getting into lol. Will def need to see lots of pics of rebel.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
15-09-2013, 02:30 PM   #15

he is stunning!! love his name too. looking forward to hearing more about him and what he gets up to.