Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
02-03-2006, 02:22 PM   #1

this is the oddest snow ive seen in my life

It REALLY snowing here, been going 10 minutes and already it settled. ( and there was me thinking spring was on the way_
Anyway when i went out to cover up the bunnies i felt some of it and boy is it weird. It's almost like them little polystyrene balls you get, it didnt melt in my hand either, jsut glodged up into a big ball of the stuff.
(VERY technical word that-glodged!)

My front path covered. Poor ryan gotta hobble home on his crutches IN the snow!!! Cant do anything about it, unless eliot will walk with a brolly and ryan can get in the buggy!
going to be fun today!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: DSH/Siamese/Orientals
02-03-2006, 02:57 PM   #2

Re: this is the oddest snow ive seen in my life

It's hard to believe that so many of you are having so much snow. Gorgeous sunshine here!!

Hope Ryan manages to get home ok. Will he be allowed out of school early, before it really starts to settle?

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
02-03-2006, 03:44 PM   #3

Re: this is the oddest snow ive seen in my life

i doubt they'd let him out early. It stopped snowing now, and doesnt look too abd on the groound.
Hopefully it wont be too icy tomorrow or he'll ahve a job getting to school, i cant exactly give him a piggy back lol