Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Senior

Cats owned: Moggie
01-03-2006, 07:52 AM   #1

Daily Shred Thread / wednesday

Good morning I havent been up this early since school! woke up to the dog lying on my feet and oscar demanding his breakfast then i couldnt get back to sleep plus am feeling ill this morning so am going to sit here with a cuppa tea so good morning and have a brill day all

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
01-03-2006, 09:57 AM   #2

Re: Daily Shred Thread / wednesday

morning all

WHITE RABBITS

PINCH PUNCH FIRST DAY OF THEMONTH, and all the rest

Walked Ryan to school, fed cats and bunnies, cleaned out hutches and litter trays.
Plans for rest of the day? NONE

gonna get a cuppa in a few moments, got a dvd to watch later (basic) and some washing up, maybe one laod of washing.

So not a lot planned

hope eveyone feels ok, those who dont get better soon

have a good one y'all

oh, and my son well chuffed today, he emailed a kids progamme calle Xchange, and they read his name out on tv. It was for a game spot the vegetable or seomthing, he guessed four, was wrong, but they read out " ryan from rushden guessed four" so he telling everyone at school lol

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
01-03-2006, 10:25 AM   #3

Good on Ryan. Well done mate. The weather is cold today, a frost on the ground although we had a fluttering of snow yesterday afternoon.

Have taken my car in for a MOT and service should have no problem (touch wood) have taken Tess for a walk this morning and then took Sal to the garage and walked her back (about 5 miles) will walk Tess to the garage when I go and collect the car you have to be fair

Cleo is full of the joys of Spring she actually attacked a piece of envelope this morning(you know those Jiffy bag ones) brown funny cardboard/paper must have been something about the strip I dropped when opening the envelope. But nice to see for all of a acouple of seconds she whacked it round the floor.

I am a bit lost without car but there again I don't really use it day in and day out but amazing how much stuff to do with the car comes into your head when you don't have it. Plus my Dad has broken his hearing aid and asked if I can run him to the clinc to fix it any other day but today.

Good Morning and Happy March. Karen

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
01-03-2006, 10:32 AM   #4

Happy March one and all - hopefully spring will follow soon!!!

Well done Ryan for getting your name on TV. I'm determined to do a birthday card for Dominik to be shown on Milkshake (CH5) this year . . . must get started now then

Bitter cold today. Had a flurry of snow overnight and quite a fall yesterday. Domi got upset coz he was playing out in it and some fell in his eye and he got a bit panicked by that. Sensitive lil flower

Am sitting here demolishing another bag of haribo sour mix for breakfast. I must be mad - my diet's all gone to pot, roll on warm weather and lots of salads

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
01-03-2006, 11:02 AM   #5

Morning everyone.....it's March, Spring is just around the corner............and it's snowing hard here!

My plan for the day is......staying warm!!
Hope all the poorly people are feeling a bit better today....

Enjoy your day!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggie boys; 1 grey 1 red striped
01-03-2006, 11:08 AM   #6

Mmmm, March
Woke up to gentle 'drizzling snow', then we had a fierce flurry, leaving maybe 1cm on the ground. Now have beautiful bright sunshine and the snow mostly gone. Think March is coming in like a lion, although maybe that is meant to refer to strong wind?
I am alone (or as alone as one can be with 2 cats and a dog) until Saturday, so expect me to be boring you rigid!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: sadly 1 boy now :(
01-03-2006, 12:52 PM   #7

morning all,anyone want a cold??? came down with this today
must go n do a bit of shopping soon but having a cant be bothered day this morning when i was having my shower i had reggie sitting the watching me, eyeing me up n down, (lickle pervey puss )hes still hanging out in the bathroom ??
oh well have a good day all

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggies
01-03-2006, 01:05 PM   #8

SPRING IS HERE FOLKS!!!
Well it aint quite here but it must be somewhere
Loads of snow, slush and ice here. Wished i could have told work I was snowed in and had a fine day off work with the kitties but I only work 5 minutes down the road. Oh well, better get back now.

Catsey Veteran

01-03-2006, 02:31 PM   #9

Believe it or not I ate my lunch-time sandwich outside!
You know we have the south facing suntrap, with walls on 3 sides - well, the sun is really getting some strength now, and I was beautifully warm sitting there without outdoor clothes - OK a thick jumper, but no coat - for half an hour!
Hurrah!
(and aplogies to anyone in snow )

Catsey Veteran

01-03-2006, 02:59 PM   #10

...................and now it's snowing again!