Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: DSH/Siamese/Orientals
28-02-2006, 08:50 AM   #1

Daily Shred Thread / Tuesday

Morning all. Sun is shining here but it is very cold Don't feel great, this bad chest is getting me down now. Have been up most of the night coughing Might try and get a Dr's appointment as I really don't feel well at all

Hope you all have a great day

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
28-02-2006, 09:09 AM   #2

Re: Daily Shred Thread / Tuesday

morning!!!
hope you get that docs appt Fran, If it turns out NOT to be soemthing doc can give you meds for i find a medicine called HILLS BALSAM is fantastic ( no relation to hills science lol). It's for cehsty coughs, and though it doesnt taste the worlds nicest i find it works best.

sunny but cold here too, still got migraine but got to go shops today, we got no bread eggs milk butter or juice left!!!!

other than that the only thing to do is ring the CSA, the stupid idiots have paid MY maintenance into the WRONG account, so i am stillw aiting for monet from JANUARY. i have to now wait until they recover the money to prove it wasnt paid to me!! all bull if youa sk me!!

have a nice one anyway, and I hope anyone feeling under the weather is soon feeling better

Catsey Junior

Cats owned: 4
28-02-2006, 10:18 AM   #3

well wow the weather is freezing here today it is chucking it down just now nice white crisp snow ,yup thats me out snowballs flying yipee cant wait .

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggie boys; 1 grey 1 red striped
28-02-2006, 10:18 AM   #4

It's bright and cold here too - forecasters are twittering about snow tomorrow and Thursday - we'll see.

Catsey Veteran

28-02-2006, 10:28 AM   #5

Just waiting for the Doc to phone me back to see if I can get an appointment today This is the new way of doing things at our docs. You phone the receptionist who then takes your details for the doc to phone you back and the doc then decides if you are ill enough for an appointment Watch this space

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggie boys; 1 grey 1 red striped
28-02-2006, 10:35 AM   #6

Hope you get in Fran. Sounds like this is one case where a/bs are required.

Catsey Veteran

28-02-2006, 10:48 AM   #7

Just spoken to the doctor. Got an appointment for 10.40am

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
28-02-2006, 11:50 AM   #8

Had a meeting with a member of staff off site this morning coz he's been underperforming. Hopefully all will be OK now as he understands what is needed. An old colleague (ex-boss actually) is coming in to see me at 11 - he's just started his own business and as their is some significant cross-over we have some interesting things to talk about.

It's bitter cold here today but very sunny. It's ever so warm in the office but I just can't warm up.

Fran - don't you think the doctor's time would be better spent actually seeing patients rather than spending all his time phoning them? Either way - hope you get some suitable meds to get rid of your nasty cough.

Catsey Veteran

28-02-2006, 01:22 PM   #9

Been to the doctor and got antibiotics for chest infection and sinusitis Hopefully will start to feel better soon now

Yola - I agree, what a terrible waste of doctor time phoning people up just to say yes come down to the surgery

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
28-02-2006, 02:04 PM   #10

Just had a little flurry of snow here, the sun is out now but the sky is so dark Have been to the Garden Centre this morning and bought a couple of 25kg bags of compost..

Fran ~ I hope the AB's will start working soon and you will start to perk up a bit. Seems like you have had ore that your fair share of infections this winter