Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Junior

Cats owned: Long hair
06-07-2007, 08:31 AM   #1

Maiah the kitteh. (a little sick T_T)

She's a bit ill, so these arn't all "YEY!!!" pics sadly...but, she'll get better ^^

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Raggie and BSH
06-07-2007, 09:30 AM   #2

Re: Maiah the kitteh. (a little sick T_T)

What a sweetie. What's her story? As I said in another post. I think it would be wise to get her to the Vet ASAP. Good luck.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 3 cats
06-07-2007, 09:40 AM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jac
What a sweetie. What's her story? As I said in another post. I think it would be wise to get her to the Vet ASAP. Good luck.
I agree with Jac

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
06-07-2007, 02:37 PM   #4

I agree too, it is important to get her checked out by the vet, especially as she is so young......

Catsey Junior

Cats owned: Long hair
06-07-2007, 05:53 PM   #5

I did, her eyes got irratated by dust (We've had a drought recently) she was very dehydrated when we took her in, but now she looks alot better, her nose is looking a bit better, and they moved over the film that was comming up from the bottem of her eye. They put her on just some antibiodics and she's already starting to look a little plump. They said the only problem was that she dosn't respond to much of anything, so the earmites (which was horriable..) might have gotten to her ear-drums and she might be deaf. However, we prooved that wrong when we rung this little bell that she played with all last night and she came to it. Other then that, she was very energetic this morning and we bottle fed her. The Lady showed me a pic of her kits and she said that they're a Month old. Then I looked at Maiah and she dosn't look like it. But, she was in the picture so I'm guessing she's a runt. Cause she dose not look like a month old. Socks is a Month old.

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: all types
06-07-2007, 09:15 PM   #6

aww iu hope she gets better soon

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: DSH/Siamese/Orientals
06-07-2007, 09:18 PM   #7

Glad you've seen the vet, I hope she continues to improve. A month old she is way to young to leave her mom, what's her story??