Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Junior

Cats owned: Mackerel Tabby, Tabby & White
05-03-2009, 07:05 PM   #21

Re: Your cats around human food

Quote:
Originally Posted by janey83
Leo is a nightmare when it comes to human food. As soon as someone walks into the kitchen thats it Leos there and walkin all over the surfaces before you have got in there!

While your making something he'll jump up on the counter, we put him down as soon as he jumps up and this will go on forever!

Then while were eating at the table he'll jump up and try and get as close to the food as possible, again we keep puttin him on the floor.

Yep, that's BOTH of mine! And they're very quick at snagging their paws on the plate to try & topple it!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggies
05-03-2009, 07:08 PM   #22

Do you know, Eva is not at all interested in human food, she wont take a bit of ham nor a peice of cheese. She used to like prawns but cannt even be tempted with those these days. She's a good girl my Eva
Bernie on the other hand will eat anything you put infront of him, pretty much. . He wont steal food though, he goes for the poor starving kitty look instead by sitting infront of you drooling and giving the odd plaintive meaow which indicates that we starve him

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
05-03-2009, 10:55 PM   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elaine
Do you know, Eva is not at all interested in human food, she wont take a bit of ham nor a peice of cheese. She used to like prawns but cannt even be tempted with those these days. She's a good girl my Eva
Bernie on the other hand will eat anything you put infront of him, pretty much. . He wont steal food though, he goes for the poor starving kitty look instead by sitting infront of you drooling and giving the odd plaintive meaow which indicates that we starve him
Elaine, I swear Eva and Leia are sisters under the skin! Although ham has finally been promoted to "edible!"

BTW, love your new Welcome pic!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggies
05-03-2009, 11:15 PM   #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by dandysmom
Elaine, I swear Eva and Leia are sisters under the skin! Although ham has finally been promoted to "edible!"

BTW, love your new Welcome pic!
They certainly share alot of similarities in their personalities.
Thanx.

Catsey Senior

Cats owned: two long haired two short hair cats
15-03-2009, 01:59 AM   #25

My Tess was probably a piggy in a previous life as she will pester for anything. She eats bean spouts, peas, sweetcorn,any meats - in fact she just meows constantly and turns round and round in circles, pawing at intervals til she gets a tit bit.She once stood on her hindlegs,put her paw up in the air and cleverly swiped a whole sausage off my plate and ran off with it steaming in her mouth. She has long perfected the art of sitting on her hind legs with her paws up pleading, like a meer cat. Cant resist...

Have to say funny incident years ago Max came legging it up the drive one sunday afternoon with a leg of pork (mind you,it could have been beef or lamb I guess!) hanging out his mouth and all my cats and half the road s cats following in his wake.... never did find out who lost their sunday lunch.................

Felix is odd he wont touch human food even if beef or fish or chicken is offered.No it has to come out a tin for him. And little timid Maisie she will come snooping round for a tit bit. She s almost 3 and the most nervous cat I have ever had by far. (no reason to be either.) Ah well,they are all different. Jan x