Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: Colourpoint persian, and moggies
27-03-2023, 07:19 AM   #1

Monday daily

Good morning ladies,
Monday 6:15pm here after a warmish day. I did make a post on the forum last night, but accidentally wiped it all just as I was going to submit it. I get so cross when that happens, so instead of smashing this stupid computer, I just walked away. Anyway, here goes. Janna's been working all day today until 6pm, so she'll be on her way home now. I had a nice guy, Declan, round today to clean out all the guttering. He wasn't very impressed with the roofer who cleaned out the guttering at the end of last year and he said he got a lot of leaves and mud out of it. he's not certain though, that the guttering is the problem but thinks it could be something wrong with the roof. It's meant to rain tomorrow again so I'll be watching closely and making sure I've got the brolly sheet handy. I'm looking after Oren tomorrow as he's refusing to go to school at the moment, and Brenna has an important day at work tomorrow. She's been taking time off to sit with Oren at school, otherwise he just refuses to go in, or either runs away. he does have a teacher aide working with him, but he doesn't get on with her and he only wants Brenna with him. Unfortunately, at home ,he's very withdrawn, not eating and just spending all his time sleeping in his room. He won't talk about what's going on. I have to do my big shop tomorrow, but he's happy to come and help me - at least he was today. If he won't go with me tomorrow, then Janna will be home anyway and she can stay with him. He's seeing his psychiatrist on friday to discuss an increase in his medication.I feel so sorry for him as he's a lovely kid. They are all off to Florida in a couple of weeks for a fortnight and now Oren, who was looking forward to it, doesn't want to go.I know how hard it is for Brenna as I've been through it all with Paddy.

Boring old mince for tea tonight as I can't be bothered cooking anything and the mince was already cooked in the freezer. I'm really lazy at the moment

PAMELA, yes everything will seem almost surreal at the moment and that's only natural. Of course you will miss barney terribly. I hope you and the girls had a good walk on Saturday. Being out in the fresh air is good.I hope you got your bike battery sorted with the mechanic as well. It will do you good to get out for a bike ride as well.Pamela, please don't fret about your neighbour and her tactless comments.There are so many people around like her, but look, it's not worth a row. She's not important to you anyway, so it doesn't really matter what she thinks . Just surround yourself with people who care ,and forget about her. I've been thinking of you a lot over the past few days, my friend and hoping that you are doing OK.

SHELLEY, wow that online fund raising group for Ukraine is doing well. Congratulations for being part of it. I bet you had a great time at your doll club meeting on Saturday AND enjoyed a yummy lunch. I know you've been to that ice cream parlour before and have loved it. I had never heard of Queenesque before ,but went and looked the band up. Gosh, they look really good. I do hope that you and Chris enjoyed it. i know I would have. I love Queen and freddie Mercury - there's nobody that can ever replace him as he was unique, but Queenesque certainly sounded very close to Queen. I wish they'd come to new Zealand - I'd be right there.I know Adam Lambert now sings with Queen ,but I can't seem to get into him at all.

Well ladies, I hope you both have a really good Monday and the weather stays fine for you. Sorry about all the spelling mistakes. I daren't go back and correct them.