Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: Colourpoint persian, and moggies
16-03-2023, 07:35 AM   #1

Pleasant Thursday.

Good morning Pamela and Shelley,

Thursday nearly 7pm here and it's been a nice day, not too hot but a good day for the washing. Janna wasn't working today, so I left her with the cats while i went to new World to pick up a couple of things I couldn't get at my local supermarket.I don't like to leave freddie and Betsey alone anymore as Fred is always jumping on top of her now that her fur has started to grow a bit. Snoddy is still sleeping a lot, but he's happy. He'll be 11 on April 1st, so maybe cats just sleep more when they get older. I gave him a good groom tonight and got a lot of fur off him. I've got to cut a few wee knots off Freddie tonight while Janna holds him for me. I've got a doctor's appointment tomorrow with my doctor, just to get some more medication which I've nearly run out of. The nurse told me that my doctor will have an assessor with him tomorrow - I don't know why - but I don't mind. My BIL, Peter is totally bored. He can't put his foot on the ground at all and can't manage the crutches he was given, so he is stuck in the house and he won't get the cast off his foot for another 4-5 weeks. He's normally a very active guy and loves hill walks and cycling I bought him 2 cakes from New World today, in the hope that will sweeten him up a bit. !!!Having a terrible time trying to get cat litter here, and gosh, the price of it has really gone up so much over the last few weeks. My cats are just too fussy..

PAMELA I'm so pleased that you had such a great time at Crufts. Robyn sounds as if she had a great time too, playing with all the other young dogs. I hope Mia enjoyed herself as well. Barney would have been pleased to see you, but I'm sure he was spoiled by your sister. I know i would have spoiled him too. Barney is so lucky that he has owners who love him. He might be getting a bit older, but he's still got a great quality of life and he's happy. I know you treasure him Pamela, just as I did Willow. Has the snow stopped now? Poor wee Mia with that ice ball on her paw. I've never heard of that before, but i guess it's quite common when it's icy outside. Thank goodness you knew what to do. So, you and Steven are getting in to golf now. That will be fun and you'll meet lots of nice people when you join the golf club.Golf is a great sport for the summer Go for it Pamela. !

SHELLEY, I hope things are well with you and you're not working too hard. I know you're planning a trip away with the doll club - not sure if that has taken place yet or not Shelley, but I hope you enjoy/enjoyed it.I hope your jaw pain has settled down a bit and that bite plate isn't too far away. You'll be planning your next trip away to the van soon, I bet. Hope the pups are continuing to do well.

Well ladies, I'm off now to take the cats outside for a while. Going to be 26 tomorrow, but with strong winds in the morning and rain in the afternoon, so it should feel cooler. I hope so anyway. Janna is working tomorrow, Saturday and Sunday, so I'll be all alone. Time to catch up on some Bible Study lessons, I think.

Have a great Thursday, Pamela and Shelley.