Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
04-03-2023, 09:41 AM   #1

Sunny but cold Saturday

Good morning ladies,

It is very crisp here today but nice to see!!

Shelley a very happy belated birthday!! I got caught up with stuff after work yesterday and didnt get a chance to send you birthday wishes. Hope you had a lovely day!!

Dinky, i am so glad the storms are over now. Thats awful that your conservatory leaked again after getting it fixed. Are you going to get the men out again to look at it? I am glad that you are safe after the flooding. How is Snoddys paw? Hopefully it is healing now and isnt sore for him.

Thats great that Janna is starting to get more shifts as well. Not long until she sees the surgeon.

Shelley i hope you have a lovely time at the doll fairs, dont spend too much money haha!! How is your dad doing?

Not really been up to much if im honest, just work, dogs, sleeping then doing it all over again! I a, thankfully off now for a week so my upstairs is getting tidied and cleaned before we go away next week. We are taking Barney to my sisters house tomorrow for a visit so that the house isnt strange when he goes over on Wednesday morning. He is just such an old boy now, he is currently laying on the bed i have just had to bring in for him as he jumped on his futon and came off it again so dont want him trying again. Heading out for a walk with them shortly.

He did have a bit of a funny turn on Thursday that looked like a small seizure. Steven came in and the girls ran to the living room door and he fell off his futon and got trampled on by the girls running to the door. After greeting Steven, he came into the living room, lay on the floor and and had a turn. He has never had that but he came round after only about 20 seconds and was fine so we are keeping a close eye on him. Short walks for him as well as he is really struggling now with the longer ones. We did the shorter version of our walk yesterday and it took us the same amount of time to do it that it would the bigger walk.

Better sign off as need to get them out for their walk then got loads to do in the house today!!

Have a great weekend ladies