Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
03-02-2023, 05:15 PM   #1

Friday daily

Good evening ladies,

SOrry for not being about, been soo busy with the house the last few days. We finally got the wallpapering done and finished yesterday, just need to trim a couple of the edges. We also bought our flooring yesterday so our brother in law is going to fit that for us. We also bought a new TV unit to go under the TV when it is on the wall. Im just trying to find a curtain pole that i like and is also the right length as we have a larger window in the living room (234cm!!) also need a roller blind to fit inside the window as well.

Not really been doing much else to be honest. I had a wee day free of decorating today as Steven was at a family members funeral today so i went over to see my dad but he wasnt in so i went and saw my sister at work instead. I have a curtesy car just now as my car got picked up on Wednesday and the garage phoned today to say it should be ready late next week or the start of the following week. Looking forward to getting it back!!

Dinky, how have your sinuses been? I do hope they have settled down. How is Snoddy doing? I hope he is better and not as frightened. I wonder if a noise has spooked him? I hope Freddie is behaving himself with Betsy!!

Shelley, how did CHris appointment go? Hopefully the electrician has finished now as well. Your road trip sounds good. We have a road trip to Birmingham in March to go to crufts with the girls, i am just waiting on confirmation. My sister said today she would take Barney which would be brilliant as her house is on 1 level so no stairs. only 3 little ones to get in the house so it will be perfect for him. We will take him over a few times though as he hasnt been over in a long time.

Have a great evening ladies, i am away to continue my hunt for roller blinds and curtain poles!!

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: Colourpoint persian, and moggies
03-02-2023, 10:24 PM   #2

Re: Friday daily

Good morning Pamela and Shelley,
it's actually Saturday morning here but thought I'd just briefly drop in to say Hi to you both. I'll post tonight on the forum with all my news. Just want to let you know that we're having a real heat wave here . ATM it's 33 degrees outside and rising. yesterday ,it got to 32 but later in the afternoon, there was a bit of cloud cover. Today, no cloud cover at all. This weather is uncanny for NZ Also getting a few quakes through the night last night. People are being warned to stay indoors if possible. My cats are totally demented and can't get cool at all.Air con is struggling and we still have no drapes up in the lounge, so it's very uncomfortable.

I'm going into the bedroom now for a bit ,with the Dyson Pure on. Hopefully the cats will join me.

We'll chat tonight ladies. In the meantime, have a great night.