Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 3 cats
16-12-2006, 09:31 AM   #1

daily thread ~ Saturday

Morning, Have done all the cats & the girls have gone to a Brownie trip, they're off to see Santa, have a canal boat ride & then off to Cadbury World. Good eh?
So John & I are off to finish the Christmas shopping today. We are going to kidderminster for a change as we only ever go to Merry Hill & it gets a bit boring after a while.
Not much else to do today. I usually give the cat pens a good scrub on a Saturday but I'll probably be out all day & it's all icy everywhere too so I won't be doing them today. Maybe tomorrow.

Have a good day.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: DSH/Siamese/Orientals
16-12-2006, 09:46 AM   #2

Re: daily thread ~ Saturday

Morning all, dry and crisp here this morning. It's Em's Christmas party at Netball training this morning. Whilst she is there, I will nip and get all stocked up for Christmas for the pets. Extra sacks of Cat litter and food etc...
Hubby has kindly put me the horses out before he went to work this morning

Hope everyone has a lovely day

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggie boys; 1 grey 1 red striped
16-12-2006, 10:07 AM   #3

Morning all. Chilly but no frost here. There was a beautiful tiny new moon when I got up this morning.
You were all busy last night - It's taken me ages to get through all the posts. I think this is the last (But I expect when I get out of the non-cat chat section there will be other new posts in other sections)
Have a lovely day

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
16-12-2006, 10:45 AM   #4

Beautiful clear blus sky here today and no breeze for a change.

Am now rested up after my very late night on Thursday (an excellent time was had by all) and my excursion into the West End yesterday. Dominik absolutely LOVED the tube journey and also was tranfixed at the theatre. I have to admit it was a lovely show - the entire auditorium was filled with under 5s and they were all magicked by what they were seeing on stage. The flying snowman and little boy were seriously superb

The only (major) downer was that Ken couldn't make it as he was violently ill whilst driving to my Mum's and had to turn around and go home to bed But he is feeling a bit better today.

I'm off to get my nails done shortly, and to brave chav-central (Argos) to get an i-Pod car CD player for my step-daughter.

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
16-12-2006, 01:07 PM   #5

Gorgeous sunny day here with a slight chill ..... just how I like it!

Have been out shopping this morning and come back with a lovely Poinsettia which will grace my table in the lounge. I know they have them in several colours now but I have to admit you can't beat the nice vivid red ones

Enjoy your weekend everyone!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Raggie and BSH
16-12-2006, 01:22 PM   #6

Afternoon
Mags I get my Mum one every year and it has to be Red!!!

I'm waiting on Derek coming over. Were off out tonight for his works Christmas do. Chinese and a disco after, not sure how I feel about going to a disco, I suppose it I have enough to drink hehe it will be fine. I always worry incase I get bumped and end up hurting my back . I'm sure I'll be fine, Derek is very protective when were out. Will try to get a photo of my mini dress
Have a good day everyone

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
16-12-2006, 05:58 PM   #7

Jac - have a brilliant time, it's lovely to hear that Derek's so careful of you.

Hope to see a piccie of the dress

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 lovely boys and a beautiful girl
16-12-2006, 06:04 PM   #8

Evening all. Smudgley how spooky, I must have seen your daughter today! We were on a trip to Cadbury World with the kids saturday club (if I never see another piece of chocolate again it'll be too soon), and I saw a large group of Brownies and guides. We were in the queue with them to go into essence, small world eh!
Went up the shops when we got back to get the MIL's slippers she wanted and now have to wrap the rest of the pressies that are going with us and get teh girls bathed for tomorrow and then tidy up and sit down with my last Baileys miniature.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
16-12-2006, 09:55 PM   #9

Sunny ans more sesonable today, 53F. To the library, home to lunch and feed Leia and Onyx. Saw Santa getting into his car on my side street this afternoon....my neighbor, who has a white beard, plays Santa every year at the St. Luke's Church children's Christmas party!! Nice. Very quiet day, nothing going on. Alex: have a safe trip to Scotland, hope Teddie's OK! Have a pleasant evening, all.......

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 lovely boys and a beautiful girl
16-12-2006, 09:59 PM   #10

Teddies ok so far Eileen, thank you, and fingers crossed she stays that way and that there are as few roadworks on the motorway tomorrow as possible.