Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: Colourpoint persian, and moggies
15-09-2023, 08:50 AM   #1

Friday Daily

Good morning ladies,
Friday evening 7pm here and its been a cold day with strong winds. It' not windy now, but still cold outside. Sorry I haven't been around this week. I've been having internet troubles and today ,a Spark technician came around, set me up with two new phones and a new modem. Now I'm all set up to go on a new plan, but about an hour ago, I lost all internet service,so I guess something is still wrong. Janna managed to get it up and running again anyway.

I'm having Oren tomorrow for the weekend, as his behaviour this week has improved. Janna isn't working this weekend either, unless she gets called in, so Oren and her are looking forward to spending some time together.

Now what have I been up to this week? Wednesday, Janna and I did a big shop at the supermarket and then I watched Fifty Shades of Grey on TV. I really enjoyed it and now I'm going to get the book out of the library .Janna had already seen it and she thought it was silly ,but I got really engrossed in it. Thursday I went to New World supermarket and got some cheap cat tubes And today, I just waited around for the technician to come.

The cats are all well. I'm just waiting on the weather to warm up to get Freddie shaved. I've given up trying to get the matts off him, as he fights against it. it's my fault that he got matted because I used to dunk him in the laundry tub to try and clean up his bottom. Now his back legs are all matted. I'm going to get the others groomed as well and shaved around the back legs again, and Betsey, I may get shaved all over again as she really enjoyed having shorter fur the last time. when Lynn shaved her.

We had cheese rolls and an apple and cinnamon muffin for tea tonight and I'm sitting here sipping a chamomile tea that Janna has made me.

PAMELA, sounds as if you are having a wonderful time on your week off work.Your visit to Edinburgh sounds exciting. I'm glad you've taken some time off to relax a bit. Poor Robyn, still in season and having to miss her classes. Still, she'll be able to attend the next course, although I know you'll be disappointed, Pamela. Has your dad returned from Bulgaria yet ? I hope he is continuing to do well and keeping healthy. Also, I hope Harris is behaving himself and not keeping you awake at night. Enjoy the rest of your time off ,my friend, and hope you get some decent weather for the weekend.

SHELLEY, hope things are going well with you and your family and you're not having to work too hard in your temporary premises. How are the pups doing ? Were they pleased to be back home again ? I do hope your dad and Reuben are both keeping well. I'm still working on Exodus for my Bible study and I managed to get 100% for my last two tests. !!! I hope you are still enjoying your Christianity course. Shelley.

Well ladies, I'm off now to see what's on TV tonight Hopefully something good, otherwise I might just find a good DVD

Have a really great Friday, Pamela and Shelley.Hope the sun shines for you both this weekend.