Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: Colourpoint persian, and moggies
01-05-2022, 05:59 AM   #1

Sunday Daily.

Good morning ladies.
Sunday afternoon here and it's been a dull sort of day, but not really cold.I've just washed out my face mask but doubt if it will dry out there tonight.We've spent the day out in the pool room again, trying to clear it out. Gosh, I've got everything but the kitchen sink out there. Everything I don't want, I'm going to throw out. There's a lovely big Silver Cross pram that I bought second hand ,years ago, to house all my reborn dolls, but as I only have 2 dolls now, I don't think I'll keep the pram. Someone I know might like it. It really is too big to have inside now, especially as i have all my cousin's stuff here. I found a lot of children's games ,so I'll put those down at the freebie bin shortly.

Dickens and Freddie are both OK after their big fight the other night, but Dickens is still acting aggressively towards Freddie and going right up to him. and trying to stare him down. I had a terrible time trying to give poor Dick that horrid pill this morning. It didn't go down his throat unfortunately and it dissolved in his mouth, making him drool and gag terribly.. He hasn't come near me for most of the day. Gosh, I do hope that ear gel arrives ASAP. In the meantime, I'll just have to do the best I can.

Wee Fiasko is OK after being spayed last week, and Stanley, the puppy ,has settled down a lot more, but still not a great eater.

PAMELA, I'm pleased that Skye got a clean bill of health at the vet's on Friday. Thank goodness you saw your regular vet and found out that she needs nothing done to her teeth.The other vet must have been crazy. Thank goodness you were sensible enough not to act on her advice. What is your new hair cut like ? I bet you're pleased with it. Was your sister's hen night last night ? If so ,I hope it went well. How great that you now have the whole week off work. You'll be looking forward to the wedding on Saturday and now you'll have lots of time to prepare. I hope Barney and Mia enjoy their time at the kennels. Are Harris and Skye going to the cattery as well, or is that later ?

SHELLEY, I bet your doll club meeting went well yesterday. Fancy it being in an ice cream parlour. Yummy. !!! You certainly would have enjoyed your lunch there. I hope you enjoy The Divine Comedy concert today. What a shame that The Blossoms are performing at the same time. I'm glad that you managed to find a good home for your wristband and that it wasn't wasted. I hope your dad and Reuben are both fine.

Well ladies ,I'm off to check on tea. Satay chicken and veges are cooking away nicely in the slow cooker and smell pretty good.

Have a great Sunday - Shelley, enjoy your long weekend and your concert, and Pamela, enjoy your week off.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
01-05-2022, 08:49 AM   #2

Re: Sunday Daily.

Happy Sunday,
The doll meeting was lovely including lunch and an ice cream.
Service terrible though, we had to wait an hour for food.
Both Howard and myself have problems at the moment, he has a bad knee and I have a bad back from lifting something too heavy for me.
Church this morning, then some doll work for the fair next week and the the gig this evening.
Pamela, your hair looks nice, hope you had fun last night.
Glad Skye went on OK at the vets, what a good job you didn't listen to the other vet.
Dinky, glad Fiasco is OK and that the pup is settling.
Poor Dickens and poor you, hope that gel arrives as soon as possible.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
01-05-2022, 05:16 PM   #3

Re: Sunday Daily.

good evening.

Dinky sounds like you had a productive day When you say pool room, do you mean a swimming pool or a pool table? Either is pretty cool!! Glad the boys are both ok after the fight. I wonder why Dickens is now being aggressive? Glad to hear Stanley and Fiasko are doing well

Shelley, glad you enjoyed your lunch, it spoils a meal when the service is poor. I do hope you and Howard are ok. A sore knee isnt easy to deal with and i can only imagine what it is like to have a sore back as both Steven and my sister suffer from it. The other vet seems to have a thing about teeth!! Stevens friend took his ta cup yorkie to get his teeth cleaned. He is only around 4 yr old and he came back missing 12 teeth!! the vets didnt even call stevens friend to discuss it with him before they did anything!! Thankfully Sunni is ok but he didnt need all the teeth out as his teeth are done regularly and they have never mentioned taking any out!!

Hen night was good, i took the car and left about 1030pm, im not keen on driving in the dark either. We went out on the bikes today for a couple of hours then food shopping. We are having a chicken breast joint, yorkshire puddings and triple cooked chips for dinner. They are cooking as i type!! Looking forward to it!!

Have a lovely evening