Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
30-04-2022, 07:39 AM   #1

Saturday Daily

Morning Ladies,

Dinky, how are Dickens and Frederick after their fight? I do hope they are both ok. Sounds like you got a bargain with the roll mat for your jigsaws as well!! I do hope the ear gel helps Dickens especially with it being expensive. Its great that Michele is giving you it at cost though.

Shelley, do you have any plans for the long weekend? DId you get the pet insurance sorted out? Enjoy your doll meet up as well

Not much has been happening here, just been busy with work as always. Had Skye at the vet for her boosters last night and was telling teh vet about Skyes adventure. He gave her a good check over and is happy with her, even her teeth which another vet has previously wanted to pull most of them out. This is why i try my best to stick to the same one!

Getting my hair cut today, going for a big change i think as i am fed up with always just tying it back. I also have my sisters hen night later so at least my hair will look nice for that!! I am taking the car so i am being sensible!! I dont like getting steven to come and get me when i am around a 40min drive away especially at night. He would do it without question but its not fair on him.

I am also off on holiday this week which i wasnt planning!! I am off for the bank holiday, i have my day off on wednesday and i had booked Thurs/Fri off as we have a wedding on Saturday and Steven had booked the 2 days off as we are taking the dogs to kennels on Friday and thought it would be nice to have a couple of days together. I realised i was only in on Tuesday so i booked that off too

I better go and get ready as i need to follow Steven to the motorbike garage, bring him back then go get my hair done!!

Have a lovely weekend ladies