Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: Colourpoint persian, and moggies
29-04-2022, 06:27 AM   #1

Friday Daily.

Good morning ladies. Friday afternoon here and it's been another nice day. I took the bus to The Funky Pumpkin vege shop this morning and managed to get some nice fresh broccoli, brussel sprouts , pumpkin, feijoas and pears at half the supermarket prices. i then went next door to the Op Shop and bought a jigsaw roll mat (brand new), for only $6.00, so I was pleased.Had to wait ages on a bus to get home again, but it was worth it.

I've ordered 2 months supply of the ear gel for Dickens, but it will be around a month until it arrives here, as it has to be specially made up for each animal. Michele will give it to me at cost, with no mark up on it, so that's a bit better.

Dickens and Frederick had a huge and vicious fight while they were out on the back lawn last night. Dickens actually started it, and I just couldn't separate them. They both made a terrible noise, I was screaming and Janna ran to get some water to throw on them. The lawn was covered with clumps of white fur, but amazingly, they are both OK. Freddie has bullied Dickens for years and it seems as if Dickens is now getting his own back., but I can't have them fighting like that. We'll be watching them closely tonight. The other 3 cats raced inside - they were terrified of all the noise.

Mince and pasta for tea tonight with some nice fresh veges on the side. I like mince but we don't have it very often. I've put some sticky rib sauce in with it, and it smells really nice.

PAMELA, hope work is going well for you and you're not working too hard. You'll be looking forward to those weddings in May. Not long to go now. How is your dad getting on ? I hope he is well. Oren wants to know if you and Steven still race your cars ? I keep telling him you're probably too busy at the moment with work, and exercising the dogs. He says when he grows up ,he's going to buy one of those cars and race it too. I think Jared is planning to take him to a race soon. He'll be thrilled.I hope all is well with wee Skye and she's feeling a bit more secure now.

SHELLEY, I'm pleased that you managed to get your pet insurance sorted out with no extra charges to pay.I find my pet insurance company are terrible, since they changed hands. I used to be with Ellenco, which was solely pet insurance, but they sold out to Southern Cross which also deals with peoples health insurance, and the cost went up dramatically. I doubt if they will cover part of the cost of Dickens ear gel, as the medication is available in tablet form, a much cheaper option, and it is solely my choice to go with the gel. Still, Michele said we can but try.

Well ladies, I'm off to do the veges for tea and then take the cats out.

Have a wonderful Friday and may the sun shine for you both today.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
29-04-2022, 08:06 AM   #2

Re: Friday Daily.

Hello,
Off work now for the long weekend.
Tomorrow I'm off to a different doll club meeting, it's all happening. This one is in an ice cream parlour so we have a nice lunch first.
On Sunday I'm off to see divine comedy, looking forward to that.
Typically though I could have seen the blossoms, another favourite band on this day too.
2 years ago I bought their CD and you got a wristband for a free gig.
It didn't happen due to lock down.
Suddenly they decide its happening Sunday with 4 days notice.
I gave the wristband away to a fan who messaged me on fb.
Dinky, must have been awful when the cats fought like that.
Glad your getting the ear medication and hope insurance will help.
Pamela, what are your plans for the long weekend?