Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: Colourpoint persian, and moggies
21-04-2022, 06:27 AM   #1

Thursday Daily.

Good morning ladies.
Thursday early evening here and it's been a nice day - 26 degrees- although is meant to rain tonight. I had another blood test yesterday and my doctor rang this morning to tell me that my sodium levels are now normal again and my kidney function has also gone up to 57, whatever that means. She still wants me to have the kidney scan on 3 May though. Dickens hasn't used the litter box since 6am this morning. He's been sleeping peacefully all day, only getting up to hunt out a few cat biscuits, so at least he's not trying to go all the time, so his bladder isn't getting blocked again. I'll feel better when he does use it though and I'm keeping my eye on him.He's seeing Michele aqain on 27th ,next Wednesday, for a check up. I've just spent the day at home doing heaps of washing and it's lovely and dry now.

Brenna's puppy does sleep in a crate in the main part of the house at night. She's not keen on having the crate in the bedroom, but Jared is getting up through the night to take the puppy outside to go to the toilet and last night ,it seemed to be more settled. It's only just turned 7 weeks old, so it's really young I'll be seeing him on Saturday and I'm really looking forward to it.

PAMELA, it sounds as if you had a nice day off . I hope you managed to find just the right kettle. How awful not being able to have a morning cup of tea. Your dad must be pleased that you are able to do a few things for him around his house. . I guess he likes the company too.I bet you enjoyed your run last night too. Wow, good news that you managed to sell all your snuggle mats in one go. You will be pleased. Fancy Harris being way up in the tree. I'm glad you took a photo of him up there. Did he manage to get down by himself easily or did you have to help him down ? You'll be looking forward to going to Alton Towers. I hope the cattery got back to you and the cats are now all booked in. At least you know they'll both be safe there. Oh yes, hope you managed to find a perfect sofa as well. It's always lovely getting new furniture.

SHELLEY, I'm pleased you had a good journey back from Scotland. That dragonfly wind chime sounds lovely and jigsaws are always good. I'm glad you managed to find a few bargains at the boot sale.. I hope your check up with the nurse went well yesterday and you managed to enjoy the rest of your day off.. Let's hope that your dad and Reuben have a wonderful time at the van and get some nice weather there. They both deserve it. I often think of Reuben and say a wee prayer to St Francis for him. I do hope his eye problem is getting a bit better now.

Dickens has just jumped down off the cat tower, so I'm going to point him gently in the direction of the litter box. Wish me luck. !!!

Have a wonderful Thursday Pamela and Shelley.

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: Colourpoint persian, and moggies
21-04-2022, 06:37 AM   #2

Re: Thursday Daily.

Yay.................good news !!!!! Dickens just used his litter box. I can stop worrying now.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
21-04-2022, 07:57 PM   #3

Re: Thursday Daily.

Hi Dinky,

Soo glad Dickens has used the litter tray!! that will be a relief for you. Thats great to hear your levels are going back to normal, you must be relieved! Thats good the pup is being crate trained and that Jared is helping take the pup out during the night. I do wish it was easier to post photos here so you could show us the pup.

We didnt get a sofa at the weekend, we ended up just staying at home!! Got a nice kettle which changes colour as it heats up to certain temperatures and it is fast boil. simple things amuse me!! I didnt go for a run, i have really fallen out of love with running recently, i am not missing it when i dont go out and have no motivation to go. I feel bad as i feel like i am letting my friend down but i went out last week with her and really didnt enjoy it.

Harris got down from the tree quite happily on his own!! He really is something else with the personality he has!!

Shelley, how was your day off, did you do anything nice?