Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: Colourpoint persian, and moggies
10-04-2022, 05:43 AM   #1

Sunday Daily.

Good morning ladies.
Sunday afternoon and another lovely sunny day, good for drying the washing. All cats, including Dickens, doing OK. Another day of doing very little, I'm afraid. I have now put away all the jigsaws I want to keep, and have sorted out some that I'll give away. The front carpet is still really sodden, but the smell seems to be a bit better. I've had the security door on all day to try and help it to dry, but the fan heater I had there all night doesn't seem to have helped.
My oldest grandchild, Asher, now has covid as well as Oren, but the other two and Brenna and Jared are OK so far. Not much chance of them getting their new puppy at Easter now.

All the wee wild birds are gathering outside. I can see them from the windows. They normally get fed around 5pm, but Janna will have to feed them a bit earlier tonight, as daylight saving makes it get dark earlier now.

PAMELA, I'm pleased that your cough is so much better now. You really should have gone to the doctor ,you know, but hopefully you're on the mend now. If it gets any worse, please have it checked out (which I'm sure you will ). Gosh, I'm bossy, aren't I ? Your dad must have had a great time in Romania - it was probably the boost he needed, after being unwell for so long. I hope poor Mia is feeling better now. Perhaps she ate something that disagreed with her. Did you manage to see Steven's mum yesterday, or get to a movie ? You're lucky that the movie theatres are open. In Christchurch, they're closed, as we have very high daily rates of covid here. Hopefully the numbers will peak soon, and they will start dropping. Poor wee Skye - her little "adventure" has made her very insecure, but she'll come right slowly. At least she's where she needs to be, and it is so lovely to be needed so much by an animal. It's easy to see that you and Skye have a very close bond, and she trusts you.

SHELLEY, I'm pleased that Howard is now feeling a bit better and that you and Chris have managed to avoid covid. I'm sorry that your cousin's husband is now feeling unwell and they have gone home.Still, you can have a lovely time on your own anyway. I'm glad that you and Chris enjoyed your meal out on Friday night and you're able to go on nice long walks with the dogs. AND sorry, I must have missed that your dad has covid too. Thank goodness he's feeling a bit better, and that Reuben's eye seems to be improving slightly. He and you will be thrilled to hear that.Hopefully your dad will be well enough to take him back to the vet soon, and there'll be good news. At least the treatment seems to be helping the poor dog in the meantime.

Well Pamela and Shelley, I'm off now to find something for tea.I hope you both have a great Sunday, doing something that you both love. Let's hope the weather is good for you both.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
10-04-2022, 08:15 AM   #2

Re: Sunday Daily.

Evening Dinky and morning Pamela.
Just having my first cup of tea, looking out at the sea.
We are going to find a new walj today and take a picnic.
The place is in Newton Stewart and is called Woods of cree, its an rspb nature reserve.
We tried to find it last year with sat nav but ended up in the middle of nowhere.
Palm Sunday today, its a shame I'm missing all the Easter services and events, my church is doing a lot, think they have managed to loan a donkey today.
Dinky, sorry to hear your other grandson now has the lurgy.
Pamela, what are your plans for today?

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
10-04-2022, 06:39 PM   #3

Re: Sunday Daily.

Hi Dinky and Shelley,

Dinky, i do hope your carpet dries out for you. When we had teh flood, it took ages to dry the carpet out but the dehumidifier really helped with it. Sorry to hear your other grandson now has covid too, i hope the boys arent affected too badly by it.

Shelley, sounds bliss sitting watching the sea with cup of tea in hand Thats a shame you are missing the church Easter events. How was the RSPB site? I have new been to Newton Stewart but have heard about it.

I went and visited an old school friend today who is back home in Clydebank where i also come from. She moved to Orkney to tech around 20 years ago. We have kept n touch but havent seen each other for a few years. Was lovely catching up. We went for a lovely walk around the park and the around our old area which is a lovely but as tehre s a lot of green space. Was lovely reminiscing and also catching up with how our lives are going now. Was disappointed to leave to come home and go food shopping but Stevn adn i have had a lovely chinese takeaway for dinner. I also saw my sister and dad as i ha time to pop in to see them as well. I also put flowers on the tree for mum as i didnt get to do it on Mothers day. It has actually been a really nice. Just sitting relaxing now