Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: Colourpoint persian, and moggies
31-03-2022, 04:55 AM   #1

Thursday daily

Good morning Pamela and Shelley,
Thursday afternoon here and quite sunny . Just couldn't be bothered doing any washing this morning but regretting it now, as it would have dried beautifully out there.I've just watched Dickens eating some RC kitten biscuits and now he's washing his face.That's all he'll get of those today, as I can't let him get blocked up again.Only wet food for him now until tomorrow, I'm afraid, although he'll have a couple of Temptations tonight after his medication.

Janna is out on another delivery and will stop off at the supermarket on her way home. Satay chicken rissoles for tea tonight. My cats never got to go out last night on the back lawn, as it started to rain. We must take them out tonight for a bit after the birds have been fed.My 2 magpies are back and are very hungry, but we haven't seen Jack and Vera, the ducks, since Boxing Day. I do hope they'll return again at the end of the year.

PAMELA, I've been thinking a lot about you and wondering how things are going. Go with your gut feeling over that area you mentioned, and keep checking it. I'm sorry you're feeling unwell at the moment. Thank goodness it's not covid though. I know it's a very stressful time for you and stress never makes anyone feel good.I'm sending many prayers to you and Skye at this time.

SHELLEY,I hope Chris had a wonderful birthday on Tuesday and enjoyed his bowling treat.I also hope you enjoyed your day off yesterday and managed to watch a bit of day time TV. What a nice way to relax. I'm glad your kidney scan went well. Did they have to inject a dye into you at all ? I remember i had that done for some scan I had years ago, and gosh, I could feel that dye moving through my body. It was horrible.

Well ladies, I hope Thursday is a good day for you both. and Pamela, I pray that you get some good news soon.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
31-03-2022, 08:11 AM   #2

Re: Thursday daily

Morning ladies. I have the best news!! Skye came home during the night!! She was at the bottom of the garden when Steven let the dogs put this morning!! I am soo relieved my girl is home uninjured but hungry. Lots of small portions throughout the day for her!

Dinky glad to hear Dickens has eaten some biscuits. I hope he eats the wet food for you as well. Your dinner sounds lovely!

Shelley, I hope you had a lovely day off!

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: Colourpoint persian, and moggies
31-03-2022, 08:32 AM   #3

Re: Thursday daily

Oh Pamela, what great news that your wee girl is finally home and safe and well.I've been so worried about her as well, but right from the start,I sort of had a strong feeling that you would get her back. I'm so thrilled and relieved for all of you.I know I will sleep easier tonight now and I definitely know that you'll be so relieved and able to relax again. I knew my prayers to St Anthony and St Francis would never fail. I couldn't be more thrilled for you,my friend. Love to you ,Steven and darling wee Skye.
PS. I only came on the forum tonight again because I knew that you would post if she had come home, and you did. You've made my night, Pamela. !!!!!