Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
16-01-2022, 09:32 AM   #1

Sunday Daily

Morning Dinky,

Your blinds sound lovely!! I hope the cats managed to stay cool throughout the day/night.

Sorry to hear about your cousins dog having another lump. We are in the same position with Barney,. His body is covered in them. The vet checked most of them last year and said they were ok as they werent hard but he has a few harder ones now but i am not putting him through any operations as he is 14.5yrs old now. He is still happy and wagging his tail.

So glad to hear the retriever was returned home. The owners must have been so worried. Dog theft here is really high.

I have 2 mats still to make. I ended up with 13 orders so i have been really busy with them. Hopefully will get them away by the end of today.

Shelley, thats great that Malaika got on ok at the vet and doesnt need any further treatment

I think we are going to have to let Harris out at night as he is going for Skye because he wants out. He takes his mood out on her which isnt fair on her. It is also keeping me awake as i hear him going for her and i need to try keep Skye safe as he can be quite nasty at times when he goes for her. Thankfully he hasnt hurt her badly yet but i dont want to take the chance of that happening. I will worry about him being out at night but i dont know what else to do. He is happy when he out.

Not sure what the plan is for today except food shopping.

HAve a great day ladies

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
16-01-2022, 10:26 AM   #2

Re: Sunday Daily

Morning,
Had a lovely walk along the canal banking yesterday, the dogs enjoyed it until Malaika decided she'd walked enough, she's quite lazy.
We heard a woodpecker and saw a few birds, including a kestrel.
Last year we put a nesting box up in the garden and we've seen bluetits checking it out.
Pamela, how naughty of Harris, could they perhaps go in separate rooms overnight?
Glad your dad is OK.
I was surprised when you said how old Barney is, doesn't seem a minute.
Malaika has a few soft lumps too which Chris has checked.
Dinky, nice that the magpies are back.
I know you like scary films like me and can recommend, The haunting of Sharon Tate, very, very scary.
After watching, I had to phych myself up to take the dogs in the garden.