Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: Colourpoint persian, and moggies
12-01-2022, 03:23 AM   #1

Pleasant Wednesday.

Good morning ladies. Yes, it is Wednesday (again !!!) I told you yesterday that I was falling apart. I actually thought yesterday was Wednesday, but anyway, my brain is now unscrambled and I've got the right day. Today IS Wednesday. The gardener arrived at 8am with his chainsaws and has just left now (3pm). Finally it's done and the poor cats can relax. It actually looks good. We have lots of trees/bushes out the front and he's managed to cut them all back over the last 2 days, and now you can actually see the house from the street. That's one thing sorted. Now I'm just waiting to get those new blinds

It's warm but pleasant - not too hot today, thank goodness. I was planning to go out but ended up doing a bit more of my Bible course, as I'm still trying to keep off my foot as much as possible.

There's nothing much else to report. Janna's out on a delivery and I'm going to do a bit of vacuuming until tea time. Chicken and salad for tea tonight - nice and easy.

Hope everyone is keeping safe and warm and all Catsey cats and dogs are well.

Have a great WEDNESDAY everyone.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
12-01-2022, 10:39 AM   #2

Re: Pleasant Wednesday.

Morning Dinky,

It's frustrating when you think your a day ahead of what you actually are!! I hope your OK? Stay off your feet if thr doctor has told you to!

I wouldn't be impressed with a chainsaw running at 8am in the morning lol!! Glad he is early though. Fingers crossed Dickens is OK with the noise.

Not been around much. Just busy with training on my new job just now. Waa out running last night with 2 friends which waa nice to see different faces. I also got 9 snuffle mat orders between last night and today so going to be busy with them to get them done. Had to cancel running tomorrow night so I can get them started. Good to be busy again.

My niece had a lovely 18th on Monday. Her friends, my sister, my dad and I were there as well and it was lovely. Can't believe she is 18 though!! My dad also told us the reason I haven't seen him is because he had covid but didn't tell me as didn't want yo worry me. Thankfully he is OK and is now clear. He has a couple of bad days with it but was OK except for that.

I better get back to it as waiting for my trainer to call me on the laptop!

Have a great day.

Hi to Shelley too ��