Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: Colourpoint persian, and moggies
30-12-2021, 09:17 AM   #1

Sunny Thursday.

Good morning ladies. Thursday evening here after a nice day. It has just started raining lightly, but still warm. I didn't go out today at all, but managed to clean up the back conservatory a bit, before it got too hot to work out there. Tomorrow is New Years Eve and Janna and I, along with my sister ,niece and cousin are all going out to Brenna and Jared's for tea. I'll be bringing a fruit flan and a cheesecake. I can't be away too long as I don't want to leave Dickens. He's a little better today, is eating well and has been to the toilet a little. At least he is able to sleep for longer periods now, although when he is awake, he looks uncomfortable, poor boy.

PAMELA, that new mattress of yours sounds heavenly.I bet you'll sleep a lot better now. Gosh, you do take down your xmas tree early. Mine stays up until after new year, but it's not a very big one. Sorry you had to work yesterday, but at least you're at home and don't have to go outside in the rain.

SHELLEY, I bet that buffet meal at your neighbours the other night was yummy. Are you planning to go away over the new year break ? Not so good if the weather is bad

Have a good Thursday and stay warm and safe everyone.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
30-12-2021, 10:19 AM   #2

Re: Sunny Thursday.

Hello ladies,
We are planning a quiet new year at home, its also Malaika 12th birthday and the kwames on 7th Jan.
Most Basenjis are born at this time of the year.
I've ordered them new coats, expedition parkas.
They didn't need them but hey, why not.
We went to visit a friend and her dog yesterday and stayed for a meal.
Pamela I hope you both enjoyed a good nights sleep on your new mattress, nice that you are working at home.
Dinky, glad to hear Dickens is improving.
I hope you have a lovely new year's eve with your family.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
30-12-2021, 02:24 PM   #3

Re: Sunny Thursday.

Hi Dinky and Shelley,

Dinky, glad to hear Dickens is continuing to use his tray and sleep longer as well. Your fruit flan sounds lovely, im sure Brenna, Janna and Hared will enjoy it

Shelley i do hope Malaika ha s al ovely birthday, im sure both will appreciate their new jackets I love my 2 in theirs!

The new mattress was fantastic last night!! We both had such a good nights sleep on it. Got the bedding washed as well yesterday so it was nice and fresh going back on it.

We are just having a quiet new years eve at home and the same with New Years day, it will just be us for dinner. I have invited my dad but h is going up to Glencoe with his friend and my cousin. Its something he has always done. I used to go with him but its just not practical anymore for me to go.

We are going to Stevens sisters tonight for an hour or so. TBH i would rather just stay at home but i cant be rude!!

Have a lovely evening ladies