Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
29-12-2021, 11:00 AM   #1

Wet Wednesday

Morning Ladies, Im back to work today but at least i am working from home as it is miserable outside!!

Dinky, i hope Dickens is continuing to use his tray. Fingers crossed you can get your cold tap fixed quickly. I have never used a steam mop but it might be something i will look into getting especially as we are getting hardwood flooring downstairs when we decorate.

Shelley, your buffet sounds good!! glad you enjoyed. What are your plans for today?

We bought a mattress yesterday. Its got a cooling gel layer, memory foam and pocket sprung and is really comfy!! Steven is picking it up today hopefully about lunchtime so we can use it tonight!! Took teh christmas tree down yesterday so my livingroom is back to normal now I love teh tree being up but i do like getting my living room back to normal especially before the new year!!

I better go start work!! have a great day ladies