Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
25-12-2021, 08:40 AM   #1

Merry Christmas

Good morning ladies,

A very merry Christmas to you both and your families. I hope you have a wonderful day.

We have been up early this morning. The dogs must have heard Santa Paws coming and wanted to investigate at 6am!! Needless to say they enjoyed opening their presents that were left for them! Steven and i have had a lovely morning so far. Getting ready to head out for a walk with the dogs tehn breakfast with my dad.

I hope you both have an amazing day

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: Colourpoint persian, and moggies
25-12-2021, 09:05 PM   #2

Re: Merry Christmas

Good morning Pamela and Shelley,,
I just want to wish you both a "magical" day today, with your family and friends. It's already Boxing Day here, but my Christmas day yesterday was fantastic, meal was lovely and I got thoroughly spoiled. I'll post later and tell you all about it, but for now, I just want to wish you both a merry Christmas. have fun, get lots of nice presents, have good food, and enjoy good company. I hope the weather is a bit warmer for you. Pamela,enjoy your visit with dad, and then your special day with Steven. Shelley, let's hope all those dishes just disappear into thin air after your meal,and you don't have to wash them.!!!

Yola and Kaz, if you happen to be looking in today, Happy Christmas to you both.

Back later.