Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
24-12-2021, 03:00 PM   #1

Christmas eve

Hello everyone,
We are nearly there.
Last night we took my dad out to our local Indian restaurant, gorgeous meal and cocktails.
I really enjoy the build up to Christmas.
Took the dogs a long walk this morning and now nothing left to do but relax.
Dinky, good luck with your 8 people, I'm sure it will be fun.
Pamela, you will be really glad to finish work today.
What are you doing for Christmas?

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
24-12-2021, 07:52 PM   #2

Re: Christmas eve

Evening Shelley.

Your night last night sounds lovely, i hope you all enjoyed. I am making this christmas a bit more special as we didnt really celebrate it last year after losing mum so making up for it this year.

We are actually just back from our local favourite indian restaurant as well!! Its becoming a tradition going there on Christmas eve.

Tomorrow, we are going to my dads for breakfast and to see my sister as well as she stays across the road from my dad. Then its home, PJs, cook dinner and relax!! What are you doing for Christmas dinner (apologies if you have said in previous dailies i have a memory like a sieve sometimes!!)

Dinky i imagine its already christmas day over there!! i hope you have a lovely day with your family. I also hope that your parcels arrived today for the little ones.

Have a lovely christmas day ladies

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
24-12-2021, 09:55 PM   #3

Re: Christmas eve

Pamela, Howard cooks and I wash up.
We have 3 vegetarians and 3 mear eaters, so Turkey and trimming and pretend Turkey, lol.