Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: Colourpoint persian, and moggies
18-12-2021, 05:23 AM   #1

Sunny Saturday.

Hi everyone,Saturday tea time here and a beautiful sunny day, after three days of torrential rain and severe flooding all around Christchurch. I haven't been doing much this week. Went to my last physio group session on Wednesday and received a certificate of completion. I'm going to continue to do the exercises every day over xmas and January ,and then enrol in a private exercise class run by the same two physios in February, depending on how I go. My knees have been a bit better lately, so I guess the exercises must be working. It really depends on how this new variant of covid goes. If we have too many cases, then the class won't go ahead.I hear that cases are quite high in the UK Please everyone, take care and stay safe. Hopefully we can all have a great Christmas this year and we can worry about 2022 after that.

Dickens continues to be OK and loves the RC kitten biscuits. I still can't get the RC Calm biscuits though. Jack and Vera came yesterday but didn't stay long. They seemed a bit flighty and I suppose they might be getting ready to lay eggs.I haven't seen them today but they could come tonight for some food.

I have managed to do a bit of xmas shopping, although haven't completed it. This coming week is going to be a mad, crazy rush, My cousin came round today for lunch and bought chicken and leek pie, which was nice.She said I had a miserable looking Christmas tree (she says that every year), and i guess it is a bit scrawny, but it's been in our family since Brenna was a baby, and I couldn't get rid of it. It looks OK once the decorations are on it..

PAMELA,what an awful reaction you had to the booster shot, but at least you've had it now and hopefully your protection level has gone up. I can't have mine until February ,although the government might bring it forward. Do your kitties like their new scratch post ? I bet they like lying in the hammock part.. I know mine do. I'm glad you had a nice time shopping with your friend on Thursday night, but I'm sorry that your concert was cancelled last night.Still I guess it's better to remain safe, and you certainly don't want to be unwell over the xmas period.

SHELLEY, sounds as if you had a very busy week at work last week and lots of night time outings as well. I hope you had a great evening out last night with your work colleagues. You must be finished now for the year. How lovely.

Well I'm off now to do my exercises. I hear it's going to be 27degrees here tomorrow and for the next few days after that. Yuck !!! That's too hot for me.

Have a good Saturday everyone.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
18-12-2021, 06:04 PM   #2

Re: Sunny Saturday.

Evening Dinky, it has been really foggy and cold here today. We walked the dogs and couldnt heat up today.

Sounds like you have had a busy day with shopping and lunch with your cousin.

Glad your knee is getting better and the exercises are helping.

We have been advised to stay at home as much as possible now with the virus. It is getting so frustrating now but i understand why we have the restrictions in place. Last thing i want is for any of us to come down with it. Hopefully the booster helps with that.

Shelley, i hope you have a lovely weekend.

Take care ladies