Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggies
27-05-2012, 11:08 PM   #21

Re: Remembering mum

thanks Shelley, at the moment it is a mixture of heartbreak, sadness, disbelief, anger but also a bit of happiness when I think of the good times we had.

She was an incredibly strong person and even at the end she was still fighting strong

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
28-05-2012, 12:02 AM   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmmaG
Thanks everybody, today has been so difficult, although we were there when she passed I cannot believe I will never see her again....still expect her to walk into our garden whilst I was out there....been looking at her text and emails and cannot believe they are the last I will ever get....

Dad phoned ....he had cleaned her car and said he will sell it and also their caravan...he said she wanted me to have all of her jewellery which set me off crying. I will see dad tomorrow after going back into London to get her death certificate and paperwork.

I am very grateful to my sister in law who said she would help me organise her funeral.....I am dreading organising that...

Thanks everybody for their kind words and support, especially as I haven't been on here much recently xxxx

Its nothing to do with the time you spend on here Emma, catseyfamily is catseyfamily - we are all with you...okay not physically I mean Elaine and I are not allowed out without restraints but we are all here.

I am pleased you will have someone with you to assist in the organising who loves your Mom too and what she would like/want.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 lovely boys and a beautiful girl
28-05-2012, 08:17 AM   #23

It doesn't matter whether you post daily, weekly, monthly or just pop in now and again, we are all catsey family, and as such would hope we can be there to support you in some manner xx

So very sorry to hear your sad news Emma In time the grief will ease, and you'll be able to think of her and smile without the tears, but that is a personal journey, with no time limits, and no right or wrong way of doing things. Thinking of you and your family xx

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
28-05-2012, 09:36 PM   #24

I'm so very, very sorry Emma. I lost my Dad a good while ago, but a girl needs her Mum and I can't begin to imagine what you are going through.

Please accept my heartfelt condolences, and know that I'm thinking of you and your family xxxx

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
29-05-2012, 08:06 AM   #25

Hope all is okay Emma. No need to respond, just to let you know you are thought of.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
29-05-2012, 09:52 AM   #26

Yes, just to echo Kazz .............

Catsey Veteran

29-05-2012, 11:01 AM   #27

Thanks everybody, registered mum's death yesterday which was difficult and then saw my dad, he had started to get together her things and I said I would go over tomorrow and sort out bills and her paperwork and personal bits.

Feel very numb today .....

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Tortie Chloe & Black Misty
29-05-2012, 01:21 PM   #28

Still thinking of you Emma, it must be so hard for you and your family xxx

Catsey Senior

Cats owned: Birman.
31-05-2012, 09:46 AM   #29

You are very much in my thoughts Emma. ((Hugs)). xx

Catsey Veteran

31-05-2012, 08:11 PM   #30

Just a little update, me and my sister in law saw the funeral director today and arranged the funeral, it was very difficult but the funeral director was lovely.

Yesterday was the first day I didn't cry, got upset today when me and my sister in law saw my dad after seeing the funeral director and we had to decide on her obituary, dad got upset which set me off, I am ok until other people get upset or are nice to me.

Still got a lot of things to deal with .... But will get there eventually...

hopefully going back to work next week..