Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: Colourpoint persian, and moggies
19-01-2022, 06:54 AM   #1

HOT Wednesday.

Good morning Pamela and Shelley,
Boy has it been hot here today !!! Around 32 degrees all day ,but it's cooling off now this evening. Poor Janna had two deliveries to do, and we've run out of sun block. I must get some tomorrow. I've been doing a bit of cleaning and using my new steam mop on the kitchen floor. It's a good one but much more complicated to use than my old one.Also did a load of washing and it dried beautifully .

I was sad when I heard the news that the lady from the UK who ran a dog rescue centre in Tonga had drowned ,along with her dogs. Her husband has vowed to carry on her work with stray dogs. It always seems to be the good people that are taken ; horrid people seem to live forever.

We just had a plate of crispy veges tonight for tea and finished with a frozen yoghurt. it was too hot for anything else. I might be able to manage a chamomile tea later on, and that's me done for the night.

PAMELA, the tidal wave in Tonga never reached NZ thank goodness, although the alert was put out, but later lifted. We did have very rough seas and big waves though.Gosh, I'll certainly give you some of this heat if you send us some colder weather PLEASE !!! My cats are not at all happy. I'm pleased that Harris was a good boy the other night. I hope he's continuing to behave himself and is leaving wee Skye alone.I understand that you can't lock him away at night and also that you don't want to leave him out at night.What a worry.

You'll be looking forward to finishing your job training next week and beginning your new role. How great that you'll have a day off through the week. That's something to look forward to, and it will break up the working week nicely for you.

SHELLEY, hope all is well with you and you're not working too hard. I'm looking forward to watching that scary DVD when it arrives.

I'm off now to make that cup of tea and take the cats out. They're all waiting by the back door, but they'll have to wait for a bit because the wee wild birds are still eating their bread.

Have a great Wednesday ladies, and try and keep warm. Meanwhile I'll try and keep cool.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
19-01-2022, 10:59 AM   #2

Re: HOT Wednesday.

Hello, Wednesday morning here, just stepped out of bed and there was a knock on the door, my hairdresser to give me a trim ��, I've only just bought a calendar so had forgotten.
She's coming next week now and I've written it on the calendar.
I know I could use my phone to remind me but I like the visual of a paper calendar.
Dinky, hope you enjoy the film, make sure your doors are locked first, lol
Yes it's Charlie Mason.
Pamela, hope Harris is behaving himself and not bullying poor Skye.