Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
03-11-2007, 05:04 PM   #1

A late Saturday thread!

Where have you all been ...... no-one started a daily thread???

It's been a gorgeous day here, we have been to Weston and it was so warm there you'd think it was a summer's day! Most people were out and about in short sleeves and quite a few even wore shorts. The donkeys were busy carrying the children up and down the beach, a few people were relaxing on the sands and others were thronging onto the pier ...

Called into the Garden Centre on the way home and had a look at their wonderful Christmas displays....

Hope it's been nice where you are!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggy
03-11-2007, 05:09 PM   #2

Re: A late Saturday thread!

sounds like you have had a lovely day Mags
Its been nice and bright here today but cold.
Im freezing,sat here with the fire and heating on and one of Eds thinck jumpers!!!!!
Getting dark already,the lights have just had to go on ,I miss the summer!!!

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
03-11-2007, 05:13 PM   #3

I hope you're feeling a lot better today Erin...

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: DSH/Siamese/Orientals
03-11-2007, 05:17 PM   #4

Afternoon all, really tired as I didn't sleep last night with Bliss' babies arriving. Will be an early night for me tonight I think! It has been a lovely suuny, warm day here, still quite warm out now when I just nipped to the shops.

Mags - sounds like you had a lovely day

Hope everyone has a lovely evening

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggy
03-11-2007, 05:23 PM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mags
I hope you're feeling a lot better today Erin...
I was feeling much better this morning Mags but my ears are feeling quite sore now,just dosed up on my pain killers though so should be ok soon

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
03-11-2007, 08:01 PM   #6

Guess I should say "evening, all"as it's almost 7 pm there! This is a late daily, better late than never! It's sunny here but very chilly, only 7C when I got up and up to 14 now, with high winds. The remains of Hurricane Noel are in the Atlantic now but even as far from the coast as we are, we're getting strong gusts; this was a big storm and is barreling up to New England and Nova Scotia; they're going to get buckets of rain!
My usual quiet Saturday, to the library and just working on the big crossword now.
I'm ready to re-set all the clocks, computer & other gadgets tonight for the time change...it will be dark just a few minutes after 5 pm tomorrow! Hate it!!
Enjoy what's left of the day....

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
03-11-2007, 09:57 PM   #7

Lovely little firework display tonight at a local primary school. Impressive but not overwhelming. Dominik was not frightened - result!!! Both boys were asleep by the time we got home, which was nice as they just both popped straight into their respective beds

Blazing row with OH (what's new). And now I'm going to serve up dinner. If he doesn't what it he knows where the bin is. I give up

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
03-11-2007, 10:48 PM   #8

So pleased Dominik was not phased by the fireworks. Hopefuly a turn for the better, it must be horrible to be "scared/unsure" of something you don't really understand.

Enjoy dinner. Better to have a row than sit in silence. It proves you both have an opinion.