Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Siamese and Moggies
31-10-2007, 01:08 PM   #11

Re: Wed daily - Halloween

We having a party at my mums today so picking my wee lad up from school and going straight there to help set up, taking his costume and doing a bunch of pumpkins. Will take my camera if I remember! Maybe I should take all the black kitties for props!

Have a good day everyone, hope the mums do well today, wouldn't it be nice to have some halloween kitties!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: N/A
31-10-2007, 01:16 PM   #12

Hi all, long time not talk... Its because since ive not got a cat anymore , when ever I see a pic on here I want one! (I keep trying to persuade me mum to let me have one but she isnt budging!!! Any help would be appreciated lol)

Ive got the day off work today yay. Its cloudy here n slightly windy.

I might go out tonight for a drink or two, cant be doing with keep answing the door!

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
31-10-2007, 01:21 PM   #13

[quote=janey83;435176]Hi all, long time not talk... Its because since ive not got a cat anymore , when ever I see a pic on here I want one! (I keep trying to persuade me mum to let me have one but she isnt budging!!! Any help would be appreciated lol)

Ive got the day off work today yay. Its cloudy here n slightly windy.

I might go out tonight for a drink or two, cant be doing with keep answing the door! [/quote]

Good to see you again Jane, you are still welcome here anytime even though you lost your dear Tigger.
Hopefully your mum will relent one day and let you have another cat in your home..

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 lovely boys and a beautiful girl
31-10-2007, 02:30 PM   #14

Happy Halloween all!!!Oh I love halloween. The front of my house is all decorated now in anticipation of the kids coming to the door lol. I've got all my sweeties in (in skull bowls of course) lol. OH dresses up and scares all the kids who come to the door while I take the girls round the door. We only ever go to houses that have pumpkins or halloween decorations up. Hope everyone has a good day!

Global Moderator

31-10-2007, 02:49 PM   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexgirl73
Happy Halloween all!!!Oh I love halloween. The front of my house is all decorated now in anticipation of the kids coming to the door lol. I've got all my sweeties in (in skull bowls of course) lol. OH dresses up and scares all the kids who come to the door while I take the girls round the door. We only ever go to houses that have pumpkins or halloween decorations up. Hope everyone has a good day!
That sounds lovely Alex ......take your camera and try to get some pics for us!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Tortie Chloe & Black Misty
31-10-2007, 03:05 PM   #16

I will have the lights off and the door locked tonight.... I hate halloween.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 lovely boys and a beautiful girl
31-10-2007, 03:11 PM   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mags
That sounds lovely Alex ......take your camera and try to get some pics for us!
Will do Mags

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
31-10-2007, 04:29 PM   #18

Afternoon, all! Sunny and still chilly here, clear weather predicted for the trick-or-treaters tonight. We rarely get any in my neighborhood in the last few years; actually none at all the last three, so have not bought candy and will have the porch light off. Just as glad, because we were getting some quite big ones...some of them looked old enough to shave!!!
I hope we do get some Hallowe'en kittens....that would be so nice!
Hope everyone enjoys their activities today!!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
31-10-2007, 04:34 PM   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fran
After you had written your text Sarah, did you highlight it all and then change the font colour to green??
What I do is just click on the A symbol thingy next to the Sizes and pick the color I want. Don't have to highlight ......

Global Moderator

31-10-2007, 04:35 PM   #20

Me too Eileen!