Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: DSH/Siamese/Orientals
29-10-2007, 08:03 AM   #1

Daily Thread / Monday

Morning all, bright, dry day here at present. It's the firsr day of half term here and Em has a dental check up later this morning, need to fit a food shop in at some point too. Other than that don't really want to be too far away from home with Bliss' babies being due any day now.

Hope you all have a great day

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
29-10-2007, 09:47 AM   #2

Re: Daily Thread / Monday

Morning all bright here too, may pop out and do a little tidying up in the front garden - gone a bit to pot out there.

Then pottering round the house and garden. May try to entice the birds back but a nice crispish morning so far.

Have a good day all.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggie boys; 1 grey 1 red striped
29-10-2007, 10:20 AM   #3

It's a lovely day here today, after a wet and windy washout yesterday. I have a lot to do today but hpe to get some free time to pop back.
Have a good day and be healthy everyone

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
29-10-2007, 10:43 AM   #4

Bright here and not too cold. Big black clouds scuttling by though. Our 1/2 term is over now and Dominik is back at school today. I have a bit of an upset tummy but the cold thankfully seems to have gone now.

Have lots of domestic stuff to attend to (will try and sneak some of it in here at work), and also a big Ocado shop from Waitrose to do, as we have very little food in the house Thankfully that's quite straightforward as most of it is saved as previous shopping lists.

Donna - hope you're starting to feel a bit better now and Karen - potter gently please!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
29-10-2007, 10:53 AM   #5

I always potter gently Yola, but thank you.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Raggie and BSH
29-10-2007, 10:55 AM   #6

Morning all
didn't sleep very well last night. As I'm trying to type this I have a very loving Abi about. So far she's been on my knee, over the laptop kissed my face and on my sholder purring in my ear. I really dont know whats come over her!
Bright crisp day here.
Ceilidh is off to school, Darryle is coming over to cook for me tonight exept from housework thats it.

Kazz take care please.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Exotics,oriential,siamese,& Mogg...
29-10-2007, 12:46 PM   #7

Good morning all, beautiful here, not a cloud in the sky, although not warm..
Trying to get everything organised for the decorator coming on Wednesday, got fish to move! he will be here till Thursday, so my son and his girlfriend will have to deal with him, I am off to Paris on Thursday, perfect, my hall and livingroom will all be done when I come back!
Have a lovely day everyone.

Kazz...Not sure you should be pottering even if it is gentle, take it easy...

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: sadly 1 boy now :(
29-10-2007, 12:52 PM   #8

morning all. had quite a busy morning so far. LOL ronnie bless him sat on my horrible neighbours car this morning.nasty neighbour went spare LOL good ole ronnie extra fuss for him later.
so glad we are moving next month cant wait.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
29-10-2007, 04:35 PM   #9

How crisp is crispy? It's what I call downright cold here, only 9C!! There was frost in the Northern suburbs last night, luckily not in the City. Bright and sunny with less winds, a nice day if you like cold weather ...
Onyx hasn't showed up for lunch yet!! Leia has discovered the radiators are now warm and is enjoying them...
Have a nice day, all!