Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggie boys; 1 grey 1 red striped
21-10-2008, 08:34 AM   #1

Tuesday's Daily

It's a much better day today - bit of blue sky showing and a weak sun considering showing itself.
I'm off to Mum's shortly, so I'll wish everyone a good day and hope to be back to catch up later.

Catsey Senior

Cats owned: 1 Tabby Moggy & 1 Grey Moggy
21-10-2008, 09:09 AM   #2

Re: Tuesday's Daily

Just got to bed after my night shift.

Weather is dry here but cold.

Got a doctors appointment later (Gynae problems, oh the joys) then will chill tonight as back on day shifts tomorrow.

Night night

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 beautiful rescues.
21-10-2008, 09:16 AM   #3

Morning all! I have a few minutes before I pop off for a hairdressing appointment, I desperately need a mop chop!
Back to work tomorrow after 4 days off, which I spent doing a lot of work for my neonatal exam course, so not 'days off' really.
Weather here is very pleasant today, dry and cold but autumnal , even a little bit of sun!
It seems that October really has been the best month, s'funny old world

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
21-10-2008, 09:18 AM   #4

Morning all!

Sunny and cold here, clear blue sky so hopefully the day will remain bright.

Cassie is very quiet this morning and didn't want her breakfast, I'll keep an eye on her and see how she is throughout the day.

Nothing special happening here today, just day to day stuff.

Enjoy your day everyone!

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: None
21-10-2008, 09:23 AM   #5

Top o' the morning all!

Seems we're all experiencing lovely weather today; it's really crips and cold but a lovely blue sky and sun, rather than the dismal rain of yesterday. Was loathe to get out of bed this morning as the room was so dark, bring on the clocks going back an hour, daylight in the morning makes it so much easier to get up!

Darcy seems better today, no more sickness and he ate his dinner quite well. So that's a relief

Work is slightly less hectic which is a nice change, just a normal day here. May tackle the gym later, I keep going in spurts for about 2 weeks, then off two weeks, then back for 2 weeks. So 2 steps forward, 2 steps back Need to get into a consistent routine...

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
21-10-2008, 09:43 AM   #6

It's cold, bright and sunny here too. I'm feeling much better, raspy throat and runny nose have all but gone which is good news!

Just the usual stuff at the office today. Sebi was a terror at breakfast, refusing his food and throwing tantrums He lulls you into a false sense of security by behaving for a couple of days and then turns into demon-baby LOL!

Right, off to write some case studies and some website copy today . . . have a lovely Tuesday . . .

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Exotics,oriential,siamese,& Mogg...
21-10-2008, 09:52 AM   #7

Morning Ladies, its beautiful here, but a definite nip in the air, gave the kits their breakfast, they were so quite was begining to worry, but opened the door and they were all playing, looks like I have an easy lot here...
Got to make friends with the iron today!!!!Then just see what hapens!!
Enjoy your day all....

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggies
21-10-2008, 10:21 AM   #8

Morning all. Good to be back although this is just a brief visit as i have to get going and walk the dogs.
Hope you have all been good
The sun is shinning but it is a bit chilly.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
21-10-2008, 11:15 AM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by yola
Sebi was a terror at breakfast, refusing his food and throwing tantrums He lulls you into a false sense of security by behaving for a couple of days and then turns into demon-baby LOL!

Yola thats not demon -baby, shame on you its because he has a strong personality and has a point of view.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
21-10-2008, 11:19 AM   #10

Its Tuesday so its my day off. Therefore I am doing nothing - nah nah nah nah na....to all those working

Taking Sal for a walk at the moment just topping off on a little CP duties. Then maybe off to the shops....see you all later. Oh decided on my tiles for the bathroom (revamp) light cream they are ceramic but have the look of stone and lovely texture; I am a tactile sort of person and often try to touch test before buying anything. They are 450mmx300mm approx in other words 18"x12" the same on the floor but the 300x300 ones. with a nice border...oh you'll see when I have them put up.See you later.

Oh did I mention I brought a newtwo seater sofa and two armchairs a few weeks ago...delivery Mid Nov....leather two tone - not as bad as it sounds..honest