Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Cats owned: na
maddness is Male
13-05-2009, 10:06 AM   #1

whiskas-kitten

whiskas-kitten- is it a good option for my cat? My cat is 5 months old.

I found a 50% off voucher

Is it worth me buying this brand as I can get 50% off? beacsue i am a student cant really afford much so have to buy things on offer

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
13-05-2009, 01:32 PM   #2

Re: whiskas-kitten

Hi and welcome to the forum

Can I just ask why you got a kitten if you havn't the money to feed it properly, you can't rely on money off coupon. What happens if it needs medical teatment?

Sorry havn't a clue about Whiska's kitten but I'm sure one of our more knowledgable members will offer info.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 mog
13-05-2009, 04:52 PM   #3

Re: whiskas-kitten

Hi and welcome to Catsey

I totally agree, what about vaccinations, neutering, etc. Good quality kitten/cat food isn't cheap and I think you get what you pay for. In answer to your question though, I think whiskas kitten food is okay.

Sorry to be rather blunt, but these questions are important. I have a son and a daughter who are students and I would never recommend that they take on the commitment of a pet at the moment.