Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggies
19-01-2009, 04:15 PM   #21

Re: Feline wet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fran
http://mpmproducts.co.uk/bhtest/appl...page=appla ws

If you do try it get a peg ready for your nose, it's rather pungent to say the least!
Thanx for that, clothes pegs at the ready

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattde
Don't tell my cats about this stuff, I'm sure they will want it.
Its twice the price of Felix Kitten, I'm not up for it. Its already costing me a bomb for royal Canin dry food. I'm sure the dry food is much more important than wet food anyway.

Not so, wet food is equally as important as the dry. Cats fed on a completely dry diet are much more likely to suffer from renal insufficiency at an earlier age.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Maine Coons
28-01-2009, 11:55 AM   #22

Has any body tried to get hold of any of the wet Royal Canine yet, I tried to get hold of some for Maisy to try at the weekend as she has the RC kitten biscuits and I couldn`t get hold of any anywhere.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggies
28-01-2009, 03:40 PM   #23

I got some at P@H the other day, they only had the feline light, but so far the cats are eating it and dont smell too bad
Went to get some RC dry too but the price at P@H has shot up by £5 , from £12 to £17, sorry but i am just NOT paying that for a 2kg bag.

Forgot to add, got a sample of the applaws dry and the cats woofed it down.