Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
28-02-2007, 11:04 PM   #11

Re: Ria....

Fran - she's a lovely shy girl . . . and you're such a good sort to help this lady out and give Ria a loving home.

I hope she comes through her problems (your friend) and I hope Ria settles into your kitty community soon.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: DSH/Siamese/Orientals
28-02-2007, 11:15 PM   #12

We now have 9 cats and we love each and everyone of them to bits. All of them are different and each have their own needs. They all get everything they need including vetinerary treatment, boosters, fleaing, worming, toys, stimulation and which ever food they so prefer. Also we appreciate the needs of the two cats of ours that don't integrate with the others and accomodate their needs too. If there came a point that we felt we didn't have the time, money or resources to care for the existing cats we had then we would never consider having another one but since I don't work myself so have plenty of time and love to give them and hubby is perfectly prepared to fund them then I see no reason why there should be a problem. It was actually hubby who encouraged me to get Ria, he is totally smitten with meezers/orientals since we were lucky enough to have them in our lives. I was the one having doubts and this was mainly due to the fact that she is an adult, possibly pregnant and very nervous. Ria will know nothing but love, have warmth and be given affection with us, she has never lived in a house before and is lapping up the comfort of sleeping between hubby and me at night

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: .
Luke is Male
28-02-2007, 11:17 PM   #13

She is really lovely Fran, i hope she settles well soon
Im sure you will twist your magic with her n she will be bounding with the labs in no time

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 lovely boys and a beautiful girl
28-02-2007, 11:19 PM   #14

Bless her little paws! She has landed in the perfect place for her needs. Lucky, lucky little kitty! When will you be able to tell if she's pregnant Fran? Do you know when she was mated?

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
28-02-2007, 11:20 PM   #15

Fran, I think you are doing a wonderful thing taking this shy little girl on. If anyone can bring her out of her timidness it's you .......... you have a lot of patience with all animals.
Good luck with her

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
28-02-2007, 11:27 PM   #16

Oh Fran, I didn't know she'd never lived in a house before! No wonder she's a bit nervous...it must be exciting, scary and sort of liberating all at once...what a change for her! All three of my pedigrees were home-raised, and it just didn't occur to me while reading this that she wasn't familiar with a house...oh poor Ria. She's probably a little bewildered at all the love and attention she's getting; she'll soon settle in, I hope. (((hugs))) to all!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: DSH/Siamese/Orientals
28-02-2007, 11:29 PM   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexgirl73
When will you be able to tell if she's pregnant Fran?
She should 'pink up' in about a weeks' time if she is pregnant Alex but I'm rather hoping she isn't as I think she could do with some settling in time and a bit of play and fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mags
Fran, I think you are doing a wonderful thing taking this shy little girl on. If anyone can bring her out of her timidness it's you .......... you have a lot of patience with all animals.
Good luck with her
Thank you Mags, we must love her as she has used our new £200 leather bed head as a scratch post and ruined it and do you know what, we don't give a damn as long as she is happy

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 lovely boys and a beautiful girl
28-02-2007, 11:31 PM   #18

I repeat, lucky lucky kitty! I also hope she isn't pregnant Fran and then she can enjoy settling in with you.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
28-02-2007, 11:32 PM   #19

Nine..........I'm telling you round numbers woman round numbers 10 sounds good to me now don't say No as I said only a little while ago 9 would be good and you said NO, but now I predict 10 before the end of the year

When will you know if she is expecting?

Karen

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
28-02-2007, 11:33 PM   #20

Forget that last question you answered it before I posted it...